BY TRESEMMÉ

Hairstyles take time, so securing them is essential. Stand up to all the day brings! This extra hold hair spray provides resistance to humidity all day long—and continuously holds your style strong. The alcohol-free formula provides all the control you need- without ever looking sticky or wet. Firm control and 24-hour resistance you can count on—so your look is in place all day. Fragrance description: A refreshing top note of juicy pear, crisp apple and succulent peach gives way to a beautiful floral bouquet of rose, jasmine and muguet. Back notes of precious cedar wood and sandalwood wrapped in musk creates a soft textured background.

Kelly S.
Los Angeles, CA
I used this when I had a curly sew in when I went to Puerto Rico and it was great. The curls held all day and they didn't get a mousse-like crunch to them, but they held. I would repurchase.
Jessica C.
Crimora, VA
Love this product for when I take the time to curl my hair!! It isn't a tight-tight hold so it still allows my hair to have some movement while keeping the curls in place.
Yessi G.
Los Angeles, CA
I like that it doesn't make it your hair stiff, just gives it texture.
It doesn't take frizz away so it's nice to pair it with something else. Like there curling mousse
Veronica R.
Stockton, CA
Love using thid product! Leaves my hair smelling good and when you use the right amount it doesn't leave your hair feeing hard. Makes my hair look even more curlier!
Sherry Ann S.
Scranton, PA
This product works flawlessly. Especially in addition to my curling wand! It is one of my must have beauty products on days that I wish to add drama to my hear!
Amanda F.
Louisville , KY
This works great on when I scrunch my hair. I hate the fact how sticky it is. It also makes the pump sticky and I have to run hot water over it to make it work.
Yesenia P.
Santa Maria, CA
I use this every time I curl my hair, it really helps my curls last longer smells really good I always get complements by my fiancée when I use this on my hair.
Alejandra A.
Raleigh, NC
I like to use this spray when I want to leave my hair run wild and free. just spray all over damp hair and scrunch it and you can use a hair dryer or defused
Nanthale C.
Brooklyn, NY
The locking spray was good but felt a little sticky.

My hair is sort so holding curls is important to me. It let my curls down slowly.

Good but not great!!!
Angela F.
My hair is super straight naturally and this product helps hold the curls in. I stopped trying to curl my hair for a long time because my curls never held.
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work good for naturally curly 3c 4c curly hair ?
Courtney W.
Kings Mtn, NC
Does this work good on stick straight hair? What is the price like? I love scrunching my hair when I don't have time to really fix it and I cannot find anything that works really good.
Haleigh G.
I'm always looking for different products for curly hair. I love tresemme and always have had great experience with their products. I've never used this before tho and was wondering if it gives your hair that "crunchy" feel and how well it works?
Brooke C.
Bartlesville, OK
I gave naturally wavy to curly hair depending on the length. Will this stuff make my hair crunchy or oily?
Alison W.
Tewksbury , MA
Does this product weigh down fine curly hair?

Amazon