BY TRESEMMÉ

Hairstyles take time, so securing them is essential. Stand up to all the day brings! This extra hold hair spray provides resistance to humidity all day long—and continuously holds your style strong. The alcohol-free formula provides all the control you need- without ever looking sticky or wet. Firm control and 24-hour resistance you can count on—so your look is in place all day. Fragrance description: A refreshing top note of juicy pear, crisp apple and succulent peach gives way to a beautiful floral bouquet of rose, jasmine and muguet. Back notes of precious cedar wood and sandalwood wrapped in musk creates a soft textured background.

Brittney B.
West Valley City, UT
I love this hairspray. It holds my hair in place without making it sticky and flakey. It's easy to use and the packaging is good. I don't use hairspray often, so I probably use this about 5 times per year.
ROSA LINDA C.
Perris, CA
Love using this curl scruncher on my hair. It defines my curls perfectly without weighing them down! It's super affordable and you can find it at Walmart. I will definitely keep purchasing this great product!
Tanu T.
Norwalk, CA
I have very thick hair that drys out quickly and tends to make my curls come apart and I just look like a lion but when I do natural looking curls I like to spray my hair in three layers and I don't wrap my hair when I sleep but this spay holds the curls in place really well and ill spay another coat in the morning before starting my day to give it extra hold and it also helps my hair from looking dried out
Leslie J.
Salina, KS
I have to say I was pleasantly surprised when I bought this at Walmart last month. My hair is naturally curly, but I sometimes have issues with the top of my scalp being flat unlike the rest of my hair. I spray this on my hair while wet, and then scrunch, oh and I air dry too, but if you have a diffuser on your hairdryer you'll have no problem! You have to scrunch for about 15 sec so it will hold, otherwise, it doesn't work very well. Great product for the value.
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
This is my favorite hair product for curly hair and it works great as just a hairspray, too. I use it daily. I spray it liberally on my damp hair, scrunch, and blow dry with a diffuser. I get nice waves/curls that hold for the entire day. This product doesn't make my hair sticky, crunchy, or frizzy, but provides a great hold that lasts the whole day. I even spray a bit on my bangs to keep them in place!
Robin P.
Coalport, PA
I was amazed by this product! I have very long hair with a mild wave to it so I bought this curl finishing spray to try. My hair never holds a curl, natural or not, so I was surprised when my hair held the waviness until the end of the day!! I would definitely recommend this spray to anyone!
Amanda M.
Belleville, IL
When my hair was long I would use this to give my hair natural curl look. I would use this right out of the shower after patting with a towel a few times. I would then flip my hair and spray all over then just scrunch my hair with my hands a little bit. The hold was great and it didn't make my hair super stiff. It also didn't lose hold very quickly, so my hair would look nice all day! I never used a blow dryer when doing this method, air drying gets the best effect.
All in all, it's an awesome product that did it's job as well as smelled really good! I used it all the time!
Steevi F.
Richlands, NC
Actually recently used at the beginning of this year. I had gotten a perm and I used the styling curl lock gel to kind of like style my hair and actually really work does pray the best product even better than the salon products that I use. It really helped the curl and really gave me that body I will need it from the perm I received it.
Keela M.
Murray, KY
This definitely one of my favorite products! I've used this for years and nothing compares. It holds my curls all day long with out getting frizzy. It also doesn't leave my hair crunchy which is awesome! Will definitely keep using this forever!
Anna F.
Ames, IA
Although I no longer have curly hair, I used to have a perm, I would say that this product works very well! It keeps bouncy curls and smells awesome! I put this in while my hair is still damp and slightly scrunch it as time goes on! I find it to be a great product and would use again if I am to ever get a perm!
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work good for naturally curly 3c 4c curly hair ?
Courtney W.
Kings Mtn, NC
Does this work good on stick straight hair? What is the price like? I love scrunching my hair when I don't have time to really fix it and I cannot find anything that works really good.
Haleigh G.
I'm always looking for different products for curly hair. I love tresemme and always have had great experience with their products. I've never used this before tho and was wondering if it gives your hair that "crunchy" feel and how well it works?
Brooke C.
Bartlesville, OK
I gave naturally wavy to curly hair depending on the length. Will this stuff make my hair crunchy or oily?
Alison W.
Tewksbury, MA
Does this product weigh down fine curly hair?

Walmart