BY TRESEMMÉ

Hairstyles take time, so securing them is essential. Stand up to all the day brings! This extra hold hair spray provides resistance to humidity all day long—and continuously holds your style strong. The alcohol-free formula provides all the control you need- without ever looking sticky or wet. Firm control and 24-hour resistance you can count on—so your look is in place all day. Fragrance description: A refreshing top note of juicy pear, crisp apple and succulent peach gives way to a beautiful floral bouquet of rose, jasmine and muguet. Back notes of precious cedar wood and sandalwood wrapped in musk creates a soft textured background.

Jenny G.
Jasper, GA
I have always loved TRESemmé products. This has been my #1 goto hairspray. For me, I don't like the crunchy hair, and it dries down without making my hair crunchy. It holds my curls nicely. TRESemmé Flawless Curls Curl Locking & Scrunch Hair Spray
Fallon B.
Little rock, AR
This has been the spray I have used for years to keep my hair tamed! My hair gets frizzy easily so it’s been great to use and it smells good and doesn’t look crunchy or flake off!
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
I use this product daily to define and hold each curl after diffusing it. This product does a great job holding the curl even after I fluff it out to break the cast and lasts the whole day. It can even be refreshed again for a second day curly routine. TRESemmé Flawless Curls Curl Locking & Scrunch Hair Spray
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
I use this daily after I diffuse my curly hair in order to lock in that curl with volume since my hair is usually only dried halfway. When it's completely dry then I fluff it good to break the "cast" formed. Would be bummed if the quit making this TRESemmé Flawless Curls Curl Locking & Scrunch Hair Spray
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
Can't say how much I love this spritz to lock my curls into place. I used to use the Aussie spruce spray but it became very hard to find. Plus it left a weird smell and a white cast in my curls. I pick this up at my local Walmart for about $3.50 a bottle and the bottle lasts me about a month. I love it I don't have white flakes in my hair and my curls are beautiful and bouncy.
Brittany B.
San Antonio Texas
This helps my hair when I need that extra boost for curls and shine😍 who doesn't love tresemme shampoo and conditioner ❤ always smells so good after a wash as well so bonus points !!!
Caroline C.
Great product. Didn't like how it made my hair feel sticky. I have dark brown god and it's very thick and coarse. It didn't last long. And didn't really meet my expectations. I wouldn't recommend to others. Try a different product.
Ruth M.
I love this curl locking spray for many reasons. I have naturally curly hair so I use this spray to set my curls nearly every day. Whether it's more wavy or ringlets it hold them either way. I would 100% recommend this to others!
Emily R.
Springfield, OH
Do not use for natural curls. Which has been said in many reviews because it does weigh down naturally curly hair. I used to use this daily, then every other day, then once a week. Now I do not use this product & the sprayer does not work. It just squirts.
Brittney B.
West Valley City, UT
I love this hairspray. It holds my hair in place without making it sticky and flakey. It's easy to use and the packaging is good. I don't use hairspray often, so I probably use this about 5 times per year.
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work good for naturally curly 3c 4c curly hair ?
Courtney W.
Kings Mtn, NC
Does this work good on stick straight hair? What is the price like? I love scrunching my hair when I don't have time to really fix it and I cannot find anything that works really good.
Haleigh G.
I'm always looking for different products for curly hair. I love tresemme and always have had great experience with their products. I've never used this before tho and was wondering if it gives your hair that "crunchy" feel and how well it works?
Brooke C.
Bartlesville, OK
I gave naturally wavy to curly hair depending on the length. Will this stuff make my hair crunchy or oily?
Alison W.
Tewksbury , MA
Does this product weigh down fine curly hair?

Amazon