Hair CareHair Styling ProductsHairsprayTRESemmé
Flawless Curls Curl Locking & Scrunch Hair Spray

TRESemmé Flawless Curls Curl Locking & Scrunch Hair Spray

TRESemmé TRES TWO Curl Locking & Scrunch Hair Spray para rizos perfectos crea la definición perfecta que tu ondulado necesita. Fragancia: Una ráfaga de frutas frescas y jugosas le dan el especial aroma de rosas florales.

Does this work good for naturally curly 3c 4c curly hair ?
Does this work good on stick straight hair? What is the price like? I love scrunching my hair when I don't have time to really fix it and I cannot find anything that works really good.
Start your review of TRESemmé Flawless Curls Curl Locking & Scrunch Hair Spray!
Raven A.
Anaheim, CA
TRESemmé Flawless Curls Curl Locking & Scrunch Hair Spray uploaded by Raven A.
I love there idea of a hair spray formulated for curly hair. I’m excited to try this product. It is not an aerosol and does have a strong scent but it is pleasant. Same with the mouse, I’m disappointed that alcohol is listed as the first ingredient. Will update review when I try this on my curls.
Jerarline C.
Mount Dora, FL
TRESemmé Flawless Curls Curl Locking & Scrunch Hair Spray uploaded by Jerarline C.
Perfect spray product . Doesn’t let your hair dry . I don’t like the smell but it worked perfect for me
Janine E.
Rio Rico, AZ
TRESemmé Flawless Curls Curl Locking & Scrunch Hair Spray uploaded by Janine E.
This hairspray works it smells good and it holds your hair style for hours! I really enjoy using this specially since it doesn’t make your hair hard. I curled my hair and it’s been three days and my hairstyle still looks good! Thank you Influenster for sending this my way for free!
Marilyn R.
Camden, NJ
TRESemmé Flawless Curls Curl Locking & Scrunch Hair Spray uploaded by Marilyn R.
The smell is pleasant and it did keep my curls intact! I prefer more of a fine mist when spraying products on my hair but this works fine and did the job, even on a hot humid day
Julia G.
Harbor City, CA
TRESemmé Flawless Curls Curl Locking & Scrunch Hair Spray uploaded by Julia G.
If you want a light hold that's not sticky or hard this spray is for you. Also, the smell is nice and light and it's a light spritz.
Karina H.
TRESemmé Flawless Curls Curl Locking & Scrunch Hair Spray uploaded by Karina H.
The first thing I want to say is that this product has a refreshing scent. After washing my hair I used it and I loved how it left my curls, they looked lighter and very loose. I really enjoy my styling routine with this product which gives my hairstyles a different look. I recommend it. I would buy it again.
Amanda H.
Luling, LA
TRESemmé Flawless Curls Curl Locking & Scrunch Hair Spray uploaded by Amanda H.
Not sure about the spray. Don’t really notice a difference. But it smells good and doesn’t make hair sticky or dry.
Sabrina M.
Las Vegas, NV
TRESemmé Flawless Curls Curl Locking & Scrunch Hair Spray uploaded by Sabrina M.
I LOVED this spray. First, like all Tressme products, it smelled absolutely amazing and lingered long enough to get so many compliments on it. It really helped me curls keep their shape without getting frizzy or poofy throughout the day, even in the super dry air in my city of Las Vegas, Nevada. It didn’t take too many squirts to get the desired effect so this product is also super efficient, and at the low retail cost it can’t be beat. Definitely will be repurchasing. Thank you, Influenster!
Bibi R.
Lilburn, GA
TRESemmé Flawless Curls Curl Locking & Scrunch Hair Spray uploaded by Bibi R.
This hair spray felt greatly on my hair! TRESemmé Flawless Curls Hair Spray Lightweight Mist which has Coconut & Avocado Oil infused! It is so nice to pair with the TRESemmé Flawless Curls Mousse as it truly made my hair have soft distinguished curls and with a touch of the scrunchy spray it made them last. I love how these two products work so well together!
Jessenia J.
Winter Haven, FL
TRESemmé Flawless Curls Curl Locking & Scrunch Hair Spray uploaded by Jessenia J.
I tried the spray for the first time and my hair liked amazing. It did not leave it crunchy like some other products and it also smelled good