BY TRESEMMÉ

Hairstyles take time, so securing them is essential. Stand up to all the day brings! This extra hold hair spray provides resistance to humidity all day long—and continuously holds your style strong. The alcohol-free formula provides all the control you need- without ever looking sticky or wet. Firm control and 24-hour resistance you can count on—so your look is in place all day. Fragrance description: A refreshing top note of juicy pear, crisp apple and succulent peach gives way to a beautiful floral bouquet of rose, jasmine and muguet. Back notes of precious cedar wood and sandalwood wrapped in musk creates a soft textured background.

Buy on Amazon
Amelia P.
Blowing Rock, NC
I used to use this spray all the time because it helped keep my curls in place. After using it for awhile and even switching to different products I realized that it kind of made my hair a little too crunchy and would hold my hair together in chunks instead of separated strands. It also made my hair kind of frizzy because the spray was more sticky than most traditional hairsprays.
Alyssa D.
Rochester , WA
This stuff works amazing for my curly hair. It was very effective and is at an amazing prize. Compared to other brands this is my go to scrunchy spray I should say. I highly recommend to others because it works super will with frizzy hair and very affordable.
Stacy R.
Bessemer, AL
I love TRESSemme curl care spritz when I decide to leave my hair curly. It doesn't leave my curls feeling cruchy but rather soft and flexible. I'm always happy with any TresSemme products. I use TresSemme Expert Shampoo and conditioner!
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
One ofy all time favorite non-aresole curly hair sprays. Nice a light weight. Does not wear hair down. Smells great. Gives a great hold without alot of stickiness. Can be a little pricey but lasts.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
I use this product daily to define and hold each curl after diffusing it. This product does a great job holding the curl even after I fluff it out to break the cast and lasts the whole day. It can even be refreshed again for a second day curly routine. TRESemmé Flawless Curls Curl Locking & Scrunch Hair Spray
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
I use this daily after I diffuse my curly hair in order to lock in that curl with volume since my hair is usually only dried halfway. When it's completely dry then I fluff it good to break the "cast" formed. Would be bummed if the quit making this TRESemmé Flawless Curls Curl Locking & Scrunch Hair Spray
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
Can't say how much I love this spritz to lock my curls into place. I used to use the Aussie spruce spray but it became very hard to find. Plus it left a weird smell and a white cast in my curls. I pick this up at my local Walmart for about $3.50 a bottle and the bottle lasts me about a month. I love it I don't have white flakes in my hair and my curls are beautiful and bouncy.
Brittany B.
Jennings, FL
This helps my hair when I need that extra boost for curls and shine😍 who doesn't love tresemme shampoo and conditioner ❤ always smells so good after a wash as well so bonus points !!!
Sara S.
This stuff is awesome! I have really thick hair that is curly sometimes; well until it dries, then it becomes a frizz ball. I got this stuff at Walmart and it wasn't too pricey. This stuff has made my life a million times easier. I love it tons and I would 100% buy again.
Caroline C.
Great product. Didn't like how it made my hair feel sticky. I have dark brown god and it's very thick and coarse. It didn't last long. And didn't really meet my expectations. I wouldn't recommend to others. Try a different product.
Haleigh G.
I'm always looking for different products for curly hair. I love tresemme and always have had great experience with their products. I've never used this before tho and was wondering if it gives your hair that "crunchy" feel and how well it works?
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work good for naturally curly 3c 4c curly hair ?
Jadid M.
Jackson Hts, NY
I've been looking for curly hair products so my hair can maintain the curls , how this one works ? Leaves the hair greasy or this is for more volume on your curls ?
Alison W.
Tewksbury, MA
Does this product weigh down fine curly hair?
Brooke C.
Bartlesville, OK
I gave naturally wavy to curly hair depending on the length. Will this stuff make my hair crunchy or oily?