BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemmé® Flawless Curls® Shampoo and Conditioner system begins with a salon shampoo designed to nourish and strengthen. TRESemmé® Flawless Curls® Curl Hydration Shampoo is designed specifically as a curly hair shampoo, which means you can rely on it to provide strands ready to be styled into flawless curls – every time.

Buy on Target*
  • "I have really wavy hair and it's hard to find a product that suits my hair but, this is my holy grail!" in 1 review
  • "I have very thick naturally curly hair and I have went back to using this conditioner and shampoo multiple times!" in 1 review
  • "If you have curly hair try this product as well as the conditioner you wont be disappointed took me awhile to find a great shampoo but i finally did." in 1 review
  • "This shampoo doesn't seem to work as well as it did when I first started using it but it's still a must have." in 1 review
Maggie B.
Solon, OH
I use this shampoo with the conditioner. The two work really great together. My hair is on the drier side and this product ads shine and reduces frizz which tends to make my wavy hair look much better. The price is also vey reasonable. I would recommend this product.
Abbey H.
Aberdeen, MD
Not the best shampoo but its pretty good for a low price hydrating shampoo. I probably won't be buying again but I would recommend for someone who's looking for a good affordable shampoo
Vivian B.
Finally a product that works really well with my hair! I have fine curly hair, which is not a good combination. This product is a good value considering how long it will last you, and how big the bottle is. I would recommend this product to some one who is looking for manageable bouncy curls!
Miriam D.
Murrieta, CA
I have ringlet curls, and I have been using this product for over 5 years. I really like how it leaves my hair smelling and feeling. My mom uses it as well, she has a different curl pattern than me, but I would say It works for all curl types! Hope this helps.
Kaylie W.
Leeds, AL
I started using this product about a month ago and absolutely love it! I have course, thick wavy hair and it helps to keep the frizz at bay. It has a pleasant smell, and the pairing conditioner doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy or weighed down!
Colleen K.
Like with the conditioner, I didn't really notice a difference as far as my curls are concerned. But I might notice a difference if I switched to something else not curl inclined.
Domineque  W.
Conley, GA
I am natural and I constantly look for products that will enhance my curls and give my curls life and body. This product does not work for my natural hair (not for coarse, curly hair). If you wear human hair weave, this shampoo will be great.
Christina E.
I don't know what it is about TREsemmé but every time I have tried to use a different kind of product they make it kills my scalp. It's becomes so red and irritated and itches like crazy! I've learned to just stay away from TREsemmé all together.
Jamika P.
Pass Chris, MS
I used to love this shampoo but I like to switch up my shampoos and conditioners with others that I have found to work equally well. This shampoo doesn't seem to work as well as it did when I first started using it but it's still a must have.
Ashley B.
Swedesboro, NJ
I love this shampoo! It's the only one I buy since I found it. Through a lot of trial and error this has worked the best for my hair. I have gotten better curls and less use of other product from this shampoo and matching conditioner
Stacy M.
Do you have any complaints?
Christine S.
Lorette, MB
I'm curious if anyone knows how this would work on a child's hair? My daughter has a mixture of tight curls and loose waves and her hair is always a frizzy mess no matter what we try.
Alisha M.
I have VERY thick dry wavy/ curly hair, will this really hydrate? How is it compared to the Aussie version?
maria eugenia f.
Doral, FL
Contain sulfate ?
Miranda G.
Belleview, FL
Does this product help keep away frizz?