BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemmé® Flawless Curls® Shampoo and Conditioner system begins with a salon shampoo designed to nourish and strengthen. TRESemmé® Flawless Curls® Curl Hydration Shampoo is designed specifically as a curly hair shampoo, which means you can rely on it to provide strands ready to be styled into flawless curls – every time.

TRESemmé Flawless Curls Curl Hydration Shampoo
  • "I have really wavy hair and it's hard to find a product that suits my hair but, this is my holy grail!" in 1 review
  • "I have very thick naturally curly hair and I have went back to using this conditioner and shampoo multiple times!" in 1 review
  • "If you have curly hair try this product as well as the conditioner you wont be disappointed took me awhile to find a great shampoo but i finally did." in 1 review
  • "This shampoo doesn't seem to work as well as it did when I first started using it but it's still a must have." in 1 review
Tara D.
Vinton, VA
Makes curls less frizzy and stand out more and last longer thru out the day. Hair is soft and shiny and curls are bouncy and light. I have blonde, thick, curly hair. The scent is very pleasing and seems to last for quite a while. I would recommend this to others.
Miriam M.
Los Angeles , CA
I love this product! it gives my hair the hydration that it needs. Tesemme leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy. It smells great too. I like how it makes my hair soft and not greasy like other products that claim to hydrate your hair. It's my go to shampoo.
Tynesha P.
Huntsville, AL
I love this shampoo. It gets the job done and it doesn't damage my hair. I have naturally hair and this product enhances my curls. You get more bang for your buck and I use it everyday. It really is good, quality shampoo. I would definitely recommend you try it.
Sierra M.
Mc Fall, MO
Works great on my curly hair that tends to be slightly dry at times! Leaves my curls feeling hydrated and refreshed. No oily build up and it doesn't weigh my hair down. It's reasonably priced and a good buy for the money, just as good as pricier salon products.
Irene G.
Ridgewood, NY
This giant bottle cost me $5.99 at Target and I have to says that is a great value. This really cleaned my daughter's hair without leaving it feeling stripped. I had to use a lot on her thick hair, but the large bottle makes that okay. I really love this shampoo.
Andrea C.
Austin, TX
It cleans my hair well, since I use a lot of hair mousse and hairspray, it's effective and smells nice. When paired up with the other curl products it works well for me, I like the packaging. I will continue to purchase since it's been working so well for me.
Yesenia M.
The only shampoo for my curly hair! I only trait Tresemme with my hair, especially because other shampoos weigh it down. I have normal, brown hair. You definitely get a lot of bang for your buck with this shampoo and conditioner duo-- it's super affordable.
Hannah P.
Boston, MA
This shampoo is good if you are looking for a cheap shampoo fix. I prefer to buy from ethically and environmentally conscious business that have natural ingredients but this works when I don't have a lot of money to spend. Definitely would buy again.
Ana N.
I absolutely adore this shampoo. It leaves my hair feeling clean and hydrated, and it is presented so nicely. The scent is amazing. Everyone always asks me if I use salon shampoo because my hair smells amazing. Yes I will continue to buy this shampoo!
Jasmine  W.
I purchased this shampoo for the first time last year in September or October and I fell in love with this shampoo. My natural hair is curly and this shampoo keeps my curls moisturized and makes my curls pop. It doesn't dry my hair out either like some shampoos I've tried in the past. I recommend this shampoo to any of my fellow curly hair girls.
Stacy M.
Do you have any complaints?
Christine S.
Lorette, MB
I'm curious if anyone knows how this would work on a child's hair? My daughter has a mixture of tight curls and loose waves and her hair is always a frizzy mess no matter what we try.
Jeimy S.
Canovanas, PR
A few months ago I left my natural hair (curls) and still am in the procel of verbqu works and no.¿ me where I can get this prodcuti? it's good?
Miranda G.
Belleview, FL
Does this product help keep away frizz?
Priscilla M.
El Paso, TX
Does this tame frizz? Tangles too?