BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemmé® Flawless Curls® Shampoo and Conditioner system begins with a salon shampoo designed to nourish and strengthen. TRESemmé® Flawless Curls® Curl Hydration Shampoo is designed specifically as a curly hair shampoo, which means you can rely on it to provide strands ready to be styled into flawless curls – every time.

Buy on Target*
  • "I have really wavy hair and it's hard to find a product that suits my hair but, this is my holy grail!" in 1 review
  • "I have very thick naturally curly hair and I have went back to using this conditioner and shampoo multiple times!" in 1 review
  • "If you have curly hair try this product as well as the conditioner you wont be disappointed took me awhile to find a great shampoo but i finally did." in 1 review
  • "This shampoo doesn't seem to work as well as it did when I first started using it but it's still a must have." in 1 review
Hazel J.
Perris , CA
I find that this product works amazing especially for those who have curls . my curls felt super nurished and hydrated. definitely something that I would buy over and over again , def recommend this product.
Ana O.
I have curly/wavy hair and this shampoo works wonders. It cleans my hair perfectly, and it protects it from breaking and stuff. I totally recommend it to others with wavy/curly hair. Plus, it smells so good
KrisTeen T.
It's great if you want to leave your hair curly. It actually adds more to your curls and keeps them hydrated. I use it once or twice a week followed by the curl hydrating conditioner. I like it and I do see the difference in my hair. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Allie R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this shampoo, and I used to use it all the time. Over time, my hair lost a lot of its curl, so I don't use this very often, especially since it would make my hair oily if I used it for too long.
Rayna G.
This stuff smells AMAZING!! My daughter is naturally curly. I was looking for something that could keep her curls and moisturize her hair at the same time. This is well worth the price. I stocked up after my first use on her hair. This stuff is great for bi-racial children.
Johnathan K.
Virginia Bch, VA
My hair is wavy but I like to enhance my curls in any way possible. This shampoo helps my wavy hair appear curlier and the bottle looks and feels premium to use. I usually pick this up because it's such a great deal. I definitely plan on continuing to use this shampoo.
Cydnie D.
I'm happy with this shampoo so far. I have very course hair and it can get dry, and so far the combination of this and the matching conditioner have helped infuse moisture and softness back into my hair.
Maggie B.
Solon, OH
I use this shampoo with the conditioner. The two work really great together. My hair is on the drier side and this product ads shine and reduces frizz which tends to make my wavy hair look much better. The price is also vey reasonable. I would recommend this product.
Abbey H.
Aberdeen, MD
Not the best shampoo but its pretty good for a low price hydrating shampoo. I probably won't be buying again but I would recommend for someone who's looking for a good affordable shampoo
Vivian B.
Finally a product that works really well with my hair! I have fine curly hair, which is not a good combination. This product is a good value considering how long it will last you, and how big the bottle is. I would recommend this product to some one who is looking for manageable bouncy curls!
Stacy M.
Do you have any complaints?
Christine S.
Lorette, MB
I'm curious if anyone knows how this would work on a child's hair? My daughter has a mixture of tight curls and loose waves and her hair is always a frizzy mess no matter what we try.
Alisha M.
I have VERY thick dry wavy/ curly hair, will this really hydrate? How is it compared to the Aussie version?
maria eugenia f.
Doral, FL
Contain sulfate ?
Miranda G.
Ocala, FL
Does this product help keep away frizz?