BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemmé® Flawless Curls® Shampoo and Conditioner system begins with a salon shampoo designed to nourish and strengthen. TRESemmé® Flawless Curls® Curl Hydration Shampoo is designed specifically as a curly hair shampoo, which means you can rely on it to provide strands ready to be styled into flawless curls – every time.

Buy on Target*
  • "I have really wavy hair and it's hard to find a product that suits my hair but, this is my holy grail!" in 1 review
  • "I have very thick naturally curly hair and I have went back to using this conditioner and shampoo multiple times!" in 1 review
  • "If you have curly hair try this product as well as the conditioner you wont be disappointed took me awhile to find a great shampoo but i finally did." in 1 review
  • "This shampoo doesn't seem to work as well as it did when I first started using it but it's still a must have." in 1 review
maya s.
Arlington, TX
This shampoo is so hydrating. My hair is dyed red so it gets dry often. I use this shampoo every two weeks for wash days. I have been using it for 5 years. I am natural so I am always looking for the best thing for my curls and this is it.
Purnima S.
Philadelphia, PA
This shampoo keeps my hair nice and soft and helps my wave turn into soft, bouncy curls. Since my hair is naturaly curly, I don't expect this to give me a full head of tight ringlets but it does it's job. It give my ends that slight curl that I want without too much frizz.
Vanity H.
Literally the BEST shampoo I've used. Since I am natural and have very dry hair some shampoo makes my hair hard and as dry as straw. But this along with the conditioner is so amazing and leaves my curls so hydrated and easy to style
Amanda T.
Zanesville, OH
My absolute favorite curly hair shampoo. The only reason I'm not using this product right now is because I can't find it in the pump and I go through it so quick. Other than that it leaves my curls feeling soft and wonderful.
Shawnna S.
Heislerville, NJ
I have such curly hair. Its a pain, and its really hard to find products that work for my hair. With that being said, I love this shampoo. Not only does it work great, but its under $5.00. Total win no matter how you look at it.
Taylor M.
Richmond, VA
First off I always love the way tresemme products smell and this shampoo is no exception. I have curly thick hair which is usually always dry. This shampoo leaves my hair smelling nice but also makes us feel very moisturized and clean. I love this shampoo and my curls always look great after using it.
Brandi S.
Columbus, OH
This is my favorite of the brand i use the shampoo and conditioner alll the time. Ive searched and searched for a product that could hydrate my hair without leave in conditioners and this was definitely the product.
Laura P.
Northport, NY
My curls are sometimes dry because of how thick my hair is. This can make them crunchy and slightly unmanageable. Tresemme to the rescue! This moisturized my hair without weighing it down, so the curls stayed in tact.
Raquelle P.
Raleigh, NC
My go to shampoo! It's wonderful for curly hair and it doesn't dry your hair out. I use it every time I wash my hair. I've tried other products but they just don't work as well. Under $4 at the Walmart near me!
Ana O.
I have curly/wavy hair and this shampoo works wonders. It cleans my hair perfectly, and it protects it from breaking and stuff. I totally recommend it to others with wavy/curly hair. Plus, it smells so good
Stacy M.
Do you have any complaints?
Christine S.
Lorette, MB
I'm curious if anyone knows how this would work on a child's hair? My daughter has a mixture of tight curls and loose waves and her hair is always a frizzy mess no matter what we try.
Alisha M.
I have VERY thick dry wavy/ curly hair, will this really hydrate? How is it compared to the Aussie version?
maria eugenia f.
Doral, FL
Contain sulfate ?
Miranda G.
Ocala, FL
Does this product help keep away frizz?