BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemmé® Flawless Curls® Shampoo and Conditioner system begins with a salon shampoo designed to nourish and strengthen. TRESemmé® Flawless Curls® Curl Hydration Shampoo is designed specifically as a curly hair shampoo, which means you can rely on it to provide strands ready to be styled into flawless curls – every time.

TRESemmé Flawless Curls Curl Hydration Shampoo
  • "I have really wavy hair and it's hard to find a product that suits my hair but, this is my holy grail!" in 1 review
  • "I have very thick naturally curly hair and I have went back to using this conditioner and shampoo multiple times!" in 1 review
  • "If you have curly hair try this product as well as the conditioner you wont be disappointed took me awhile to find a great shampoo but i finally did." in 1 review
  • "This shampoo doesn't seem to work as well as it did when I first started using it but it's still a must have." in 1 review
Adriana G.
I have curly hair. Unfortunately, it is very thin. I have colored it before but I have not done so in a long time. This particular TRESemme shampoo is one of my favorites. My hair looks extra healthy and my curls look very pretty and intact when I use it. I will definitely purchase it again.
Heather N.
Burleson, TX
This is my go-to for every day shampoo. It keeps my curls moisturized, but also allows me the protection to straighten my curls or use a curling iron 2-3 times a week.
It also smells AWESOME! ☺️
Pair it with the TRESemme flawless curls conditioner & mousse & you're curls will thank you.
Abbey S.
I have very thick naturally curly hair and I have went back to using this conditioner and shampoo multiple times! Not sure why I always stray away and try big salon brands, because this always seems to do the most work with my hair! I always see results with my hair being more nutrient filled and feeling more alive instead of brittle and dead. Would recommend this to any female with curly hair!
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
This shampoo really made my hair dry out. The shampoo didn't really have a scent that made me go "Wow!" I like to be able to smell my hair, but with this I didn't. For curly hair, I felt as though it really striped my natural oils which is something shampoo should not do (big no no!).
regina j.
Roscommon, MI
Absuolutley LOVE this shampoo & conditioner. It leaves my hair really clean and yet the conditioner adds moister to my curls, it does not leave my hair feeling greasy like most shampoo. Did I, not mention the value these products are for under $13.00. Can't beat it!
Tara D.
Vinton, VA
Makes curls less frizzy and stand out more and last longer thru out the day. Hair is soft and shiny and curls are bouncy and light. I have blonde, thick, curly hair. The scent is very pleasing and seems to last for quite a while. I would recommend this to others.
Sierra M.
Mc Fall, MO
Works great on my curly hair that tends to be slightly dry at times! Leaves my curls feeling hydrated and refreshed. No oily build up and it doesn't weigh my hair down. It's reasonably priced and a good buy for the money, just as good as pricier salon products.
Tynesha P.
Huntsville, AL
I love this shampoo. It gets the job done and it doesn't damage my hair. I have naturally hair and this product enhances my curls. You get more bang for your buck and I use it everyday. It really is good, quality shampoo. I would definitely recommend you try it.
Miriam M.
Los Angeles , CA
I love this product! it gives my hair the hydration that it needs. Tesemme leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy. It smells great too. I like how it makes my hair soft and not greasy like other products that claim to hydrate your hair. It's my go to shampoo.
Irene G.
Ridgewood, NY
This giant bottle cost me $5.99 at Target and I have to says that is a great value. This really cleaned my daughter's hair without leaving it feeling stripped. I had to use a lot on her thick hair, but the large bottle makes that okay. I really love this shampoo.
Stacy M.
Do you have any complaints?
Christine S.
Lorette, MB
I'm curious if anyone knows how this would work on a child's hair? My daughter has a mixture of tight curls and loose waves and her hair is always a frizzy mess no matter what we try.
Jeimy S.
Canovanas, PR
A few months ago I left my natural hair (curls) and still am in the procel of verbqu works and no.¿ me where I can get this prodcuti? it's good?
Miranda G.
Belleview, FL
Does this product help keep away frizz?
Priscilla M.
El Paso, TX
Does this tame frizz? Tangles too?

Target