BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemmé® Flawless Curls® Shampoo and Conditioner system begins with a salon shampoo designed to nourish and strengthen. TRESemmé® Flawless Curls® Curl Hydration Shampoo is designed specifically as a curly hair shampoo, which means you can rely on it to provide strands ready to be styled into flawless curls – every time.

Buy on Target
  • "I have really wavy hair and it's hard to find a product that suits my hair but, this is my holy grail!" in 1 review
  • "I have very thick naturally curly hair and I have went back to using this conditioner and shampoo multiple times!" in 1 review
  • "If you have curly hair try this product as well as the conditioner you wont be disappointed took me awhile to find a great shampoo but i finally did." in 1 review
  • "This shampoo doesn't seem to work as well as it did when I first started using it but it's still a must have." in 1 review
Kyla M.
I used to use this stuff so much. But I went through it quickly. I have incredibly long and curly hair. I've switched to suave, it's cheaper and my hair still does good. They Both are good though. Either way.
Korina B.
San Ysidro, CA
I love this product it helps my hair look good and makes the curls look cute. i recommed this product to people with curly hair. I been using it for a while now, It makes my nature curls more curly.
Fabiola R.
orlando
This helps my curls come back to life after I've straighten them. It leaves my hair feeling soft and healthy. I also like how it smells and that it doesn't feel like it dries my scalp.
Nadia D.
Plantation, FL
I have really curly hair and this seems to work well for me. The scent is very nice and I always feel very clean after using it. The only thing I don’t like is that it has sulfate
Ashley J.
I have never been able to find a shampoo that I can use for weeks on end without it drying out my hair until I started using this product. not only does it not dry out my hair, it untangles it before I use conditioner. This is aspect is very important to me because when I condition, I like to combat through my hair with a wide toothed comb. Before using this shampoo, I struggled combing through my hair but now I have no issues at all. I would 100% recommended this product to anyone who has tangled curly hair. It's amazing.
Chenise S.
Cassatt, SC
I had no idea how wonderful this product was I until I bought it.my hair natural I have been natural for going on 8 years now can buying shampoo that I just pretty much generic is a no no for my hair because it doesn't want to respond right which means I'm going to spend about 15 or 16 dollars on a good shampoo. battle of the shampoo this along with the conditioner is absolutely amazing it doesn't dry my hair out my curls don't get tangled the shampoo is rich but not too much the conditioner detangles my hairs so delicately. It's a staple in my cabinet now
Stacey C.
Monroeville, PA
I started using this a few months ago, and I adore it! My hair is in-between straight and curly, and I usually scrunch it in the mornings and go. Every day it was really a crap-shoot as to whether or not my hair would hold up with curl, or look ridiculous and like I just rolled out of bed. Since using this shampoo and conditioner, I can't think of any day where I didn't have great curls. I definitely recommend it.
Fran B.
Baltimore, MD
I don't generally like to use shampoo on my curly hair, because it's fragile and shampoo always seems to dry it out. I'll use a co-wash instead. But this is the only shampoo I have found that leaves my hair feeling like hair and not like a dry pile of straw. Also, you can buy it in an enormous jug which is nice.
Adriana G.
I have curly hair. Unfortunately, it is very thin. I have colored it before but I have not done so in a long time. This particular TRESemme shampoo is one of my favorites. My hair looks extra healthy and my curls look very pretty and intact when I use it. I will definitely purchase it again.
Heather N.
Burleson, TX
This is my go-to for every day shampoo. It keeps my curls moisturized, but also allows me the protection to straighten my curls or use a curling iron 2-3 times a week.
It also smells AWESOME! ☺️
Pair it with the TRESemme flawless curls conditioner & mousse & you're curls will thank you.
Stacy M.
Do you have any complaints?
Christine S.
Lorette, MB
I'm curious if anyone knows how this would work on a child's hair? My daughter has a mixture of tight curls and loose waves and her hair is always a frizzy mess no matter what we try.
Alisha M.
I have VERY thick dry wavy/ curly hair, will this really hydrate? How is it compared to the Aussie version?
maria eugenia f.
Doral, FL
Contain sulfate ?
Miranda G.
Belleview, FL
Does this product help keep away frizz?