BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemmé® Flawless Curls® Shampoo and Conditioner system begins with a salon shampoo designed to nourish and strengthen. TRESemmé® Flawless Curls® Curl Hydration Shampoo is designed specifically as a curly hair shampoo, which means you can rely on it to provide strands ready to be styled into flawless curls – every time.

Buy on Target*
  • "I have really wavy hair and it's hard to find a product that suits my hair but, this is my holy grail!" in 1 review
  • "I have very thick naturally curly hair and I have went back to using this conditioner and shampoo multiple times!" in 1 review
  • "If you have curly hair try this product as well as the conditioner you wont be disappointed took me awhile to find a great shampoo but i finally did." in 1 review
  • "This shampoo doesn't seem to work as well as it did when I first started using it but it's still a must have." in 1 review
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
The Flawless curls shampoo and conditioner are fantastic. They so reasonably priced - I prefer the larger size with pumps. They are not necessarily my favorite product for my curls, but I usually come back to it because of their great moisturizing properties and frizz control.
Tomeka M.
Renton, WA
This shampoo works great.i don't have curly hair but for my new growth and straight ends it dies the job for me. Love the way the product smells as well I leave it on for as long as possible then rinse.
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
I'm not a big TRESemme fan. I've used their shampoo before and it fried my hair out. But know that because it fried MY hair out, it won't dry your hair out, everyone's hair is different. I don't think I'll buy it again unless they change their formula up.
April B.
This line of shampoo and conditioner live up to its name. It enhances your curls while it nourishes your hair with it's key nutrients, leave your curls soft and natural.
Mali C.
I've used this shampoo for so many years and I still love it. The smell is amazing and it makes my hair so clean. I have very long hair and this does an amazing job at keeping it health and full I would recommend this product
Candy P.
Huntington Beach
I have naturally curly hair and for days I want to let it air dry and maintain the curls with minimal frizz, this can be a girl's best friend! Definitely worth keeping in the shower for days my hair needs that extra boost.
Brandi J.
Atlanta, GA
This is by far my favorite drug store shampoo/conditioner combo. I have very curly hair and this product does not strip my hair and/or dry the curls out. I love the smell and the price of course. Always repurchase this
Flor A.
salinas, CA
My Hair Has Always Been Damaged Because Of all the Bleaching and processing . Ive wanted to get my curls back but nothing would work for me . i Started To Use this Product And Ive Never Been Happier . Leaves My Hair Curly N not frizzy at All
Kyla M.
I used to use this stuff so much. But I went through it quickly. I have incredibly long and curly hair. I've switched to suave, it's cheaper and my hair still does good. They Both are good though. Either way.
Korina B.
San Ysidro, CA
I love this product it helps my hair look good and makes the curls look cute. i recommed this product to people with curly hair. I been using it for a while now, It makes my nature curls more curly.
Stacy M.
Do you have any complaints?
Christine S.
Lorette, MB
I'm curious if anyone knows how this would work on a child's hair? My daughter has a mixture of tight curls and loose waves and her hair is always a frizzy mess no matter what we try.
Alisha M.
I have VERY thick dry wavy/ curly hair, will this really hydrate? How is it compared to the Aussie version?
maria eugenia f.
Doral, FL
Contain sulfate ?
Miranda G.
Ocala, FL
Does this product help keep away frizz?