BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemmé® Flawless Curls® Shampoo and Conditioner system begins with a salon shampoo designed to nourish and strengthen. TRESemmé® Flawless Curls® Curl Hydration Shampoo is designed specifically as a curly hair shampoo, which means you can rely on it to provide strands ready to be styled into flawless curls – every time.

Buy on Target*
  • "I have really wavy hair and it's hard to find a product that suits my hair but, this is my holy grail!" in 1 review
  • "I have very thick naturally curly hair and I have went back to using this conditioner and shampoo multiple times!" in 1 review
  • "If you have curly hair try this product as well as the conditioner you wont be disappointed took me awhile to find a great shampoo but i finally did." in 1 review
  • "This shampoo doesn't seem to work as well as it did when I first started using it but it's still a must have." in 1 review
Ireen Akter S.
Didn't worked for me sorry .
My hair type is weavy thick and long. Main concern is frizzyness and dryness. It was a waste of money.
Sorry.
Lupe B.
La Puente, CA
Works ok it doesn't make my hair feel too hydrated thought unless it is used with the conditioner as well to get better results.
Danielle M.
Saint John
I love this for my curly hair! I don't find it good for the whole family though. It does nothing for my daughter's hair
taku m.
Help my hair a lot when i use it i feel like my hair is always moist and i would recommend it to other people.
Genesis T.
guayana
ME ENCANTAN TODOS LOS PRODUCTOS DE LA LINEA TRÉSEMME LOS RESULTADOS SON INCREIBLES Y AL INSTANTE. LO AMO ❤❤❤❤❤
Petra A.
Deixa os fios soltinhos. Super hiper mega cheiroso. Hidrata os cabelos. Super recomendo. ..........
Kaylin W.
Hardin, TX
My hair is really curly and I started using this and it really helps my hair. It keeps it hydrated
Tiara M.
I love this product it leaves my hair and weave really soft and it smells amazing!!!! its great
Stacy M.
Do you have any complaints?
Christine S.
Lorette, MB
I'm curious if anyone knows how this would work on a child's hair? My daughter has a mixture of tight curls and loose waves and her hair is always a frizzy mess no matter what we try.
Alisha M.
I have VERY thick dry wavy/ curly hair, will this really hydrate? How is it compared to the Aussie version?
maria eugenia f.
Doral, FL
Contain sulfate ?
Miranda G.
Belleview, FL
Does this product help keep away frizz?