BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemmé® Flawless Curls® Shampoo and Conditioner system begins with a salon shampoo designed to nourish and strengthen. TRESemmé® Flawless Curls® Curl Hydration Shampoo is designed specifically as a curly hair shampoo, which means you can rely on it to provide strands ready to be styled into flawless curls – every time.

TRESemmé Flawless Curls Curl Hydration Shampoo
  • "I have really wavy hair and it's hard to find a product that suits my hair but, this is my holy grail!" in 1 review
  • "I have very thick naturally curly hair and I have went back to using this conditioner and shampoo multiple times!" in 1 review
  • "If you have curly hair try this product as well as the conditioner you wont be disappointed took me awhile to find a great shampoo but i finally did." in 1 review
  • "This shampoo doesn't seem to work as well as it did when I first started using it but it's still a must have." in 1 review
Alicia M.
French Lick, IN
Love this shampoo! It is so moisturizing for my curls and smells amazing! Doesn't add too much body.
Jallissa R.
Middletown , NY
Keeps my lovely locks tight and hydrated while smelling beautiful its easy to start up a good lather
Christy B.
White Hall, AR
Great product. This is a great product for the price and gives a expensive look. Gentle on you hair
Alex S.
My go to shampoo! Helps define my curls and smells amazing. My hair always feels soft and healthy.
patricia w.
Cohoes, NY
Love this product. really good shine with this product and my hair feels great. would buy again.
Karina S.
Love this conditioner ! Leaves my hair so soft and smells amazingly. I would completely recommend
Megan D.
I only shampoo a few days a week due to frizz, but when I use this my hair is so soft and fluffy!
La-Shonda R.
Great smell, great price! you can actually find the large bottles in the Family Dollar store!
Emily F.
Lexington, KY
I really like this shampoo. It keeps my hair somewhat tamed and I absolutely love the smell!
Lisa S.
Bethel Park, PA
Love this shampoo. It makes my curly hair more bouncy and less frizzy. It is now my go to.
Stacy M.
Do you have any complaints?
Christine S.
Lorette, MB
I'm curious if anyone knows how this would work on a child's hair? My daughter has a mixture of tight curls and loose waves and her hair is always a frizzy mess no matter what we try.
Jeimy S.
Canovanas, PR
A few months ago I left my natural hair (curls) and still am in the procel of verbqu works and no.¿ me where I can get this prodcuti? it's good?
Miranda G.
Belleview, FL
Does this product help keep away frizz?
Priscilla M.
El Paso, TX
Does this tame frizz? Tangles too?

Target