BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemmé® Flawless Curls® Shampoo and Conditioner system begins with a salon shampoo designed to nourish and strengthen. TRESemmé® Flawless Curls® Curl Hydration Shampoo is designed specifically as a curly hair shampoo, which means you can rely on it to provide strands ready to be styled into flawless curls – every time.

Buy on Target*
  • "I have really wavy hair and it's hard to find a product that suits my hair but, this is my holy grail!" in 1 review
  • "I have very thick naturally curly hair and I have went back to using this conditioner and shampoo multiple times!" in 1 review
  • "If you have curly hair try this product as well as the conditioner you wont be disappointed took me awhile to find a great shampoo but i finally did." in 1 review
  • "This shampoo doesn't seem to work as well as it did when I first started using it but it's still a must have." in 1 review
Savy L.
Oklahoma City
I love this shampoo! It’s not too expensive and it always helps my curls look bouncy! My hair is thin but this shampoo gives me a lot of volume you would never know! I use the conditioner that matches to help gives hair a little extra!
Tasia C.
Myrtle Beach , SC
I like this shampoo because it cleanses my hair without making it feel dry. The curls are still soft and all the gunk isn’t piled up anymore. I have thick curly hair and it makes my hair feel super clean afterward.
Gabriela P.
Portage
I love this shampoo. I don’t have curly hair but it helps to give some volume to my flat straight hair. I prefer this one over many because it is affordable and it is salon quality. I have used this for many years.
Merelyn S.
kenner
This whole line is great omg. I love it so much. And it’s so affordable and brings so much product! That you just have to buy it. It leaves your hair feeling so moisturized and shiny. I’ll definitely recommend
Kaylee H.
For the most part I have curly/wavy hair and this product works really well with keeping my curls down and not to frizzy but it does sometimes make my hair look dead and dry
Nadia D.
Plantation, FL
I have really curly hair and this seems to work well for me. The scent is very nice and I always feel very clean after using it. The only thing I don’t like is that it has sulfate
Kia Y.
Lancaster
My favorite shampoo for my naturally curly hair! I feel like it has helped a lot with frizz and to make my curls healthier looking! Plus it's super affordable for salon like shampoo!
Danielle D.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
This would have 5 stars for how amazing it always made my hair feel but I had to switch brands because not every product in this line is sulfate and paraben free. My hair is already damaged enough without those ingredients and they make some products without those ingredients so I just don't see why they wouldn't take them out of all products
Tabby S.
Allison park, PA
I've never had a shampoo actually enhance my softness! Every time I try a new shampoo and/or conditioner, I yes them out separately. When I used this alone, my hair was incredibly soft. And let me tell you, when I paired it with the matching conditioner...wow! Seriously in love. My hair feels clean, soft, and smells nice!
Emily M.
This product works wonders on my curls. It rehydrated my damaged and dry hair and now I use nothing else. It is very affordable and the scent is so amazing. It comes in huge bottles so I only have to purchase about every other month. My curls have never had so much life before this product!
Stacy M.
Do you have any complaints?
Christine S.
Lorette, MB
I'm curious if anyone knows how this would work on a child's hair? My daughter has a mixture of tight curls and loose waves and her hair is always a frizzy mess no matter what we try.
Alisha M.
I have VERY thick dry wavy/ curly hair, will this really hydrate? How is it compared to the Aussie version?
maria eugenia f.
Doral, FL
Contain sulfate ?
Miranda G.
Ocala, FL
Does this product help keep away frizz?