BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemmé® Flawless Curls® Shampoo and Conditioner system begins with a salon shampoo designed to nourish and strengthen. TRESemmé® Flawless Curls® Curl Hydration Shampoo is designed specifically as a curly hair shampoo, which means you can rely on it to provide strands ready to be styled into flawless curls – every time.

TRESemmé Flawless Curls Curl Hydration Shampoo
  • "I have really wavy hair and it's hard to find a product that suits my hair but, this is my holy grail!" in 1 review
  • "I have very thick naturally curly hair and I have went back to using this conditioner and shampoo multiple times!" in 1 review
  • "If you have curly hair try this product as well as the conditioner you wont be disappointed took me awhile to find a great shampoo but i finally did." in 1 review
  • "This shampoo doesn't seem to work as well as it did when I first started using it but it's still a must have." in 1 review
Kris F.
La Joya, TX
I don't find that it actually does anything for my curls but it works to clean my hair and smells great to me
Sammi L.
Citrus Hts, CA
I love this. Smells great and my hair isn't as frizzy as it use to be. Makes my hair soft and my waves nice
Jordyn B.
woodbury , MN
This conditioner does the job by moisturizing hair, but it doesn't really do anything special for my curls.
Sara F.
Angier, NC
TRESemme' Flawless Curls Shampoo really helps tame my naturally curly hair. It hydrates them and fullness.
Jhenny Victoria R.
Wildwood florida
Esto lo amo mi pelo curly y mi pelo le prueba bastante estos producto Lo recomiendo 100% ;);););););););
Nesia P.
Manteca, CA
Get for curly hair ! I'm all about trying new products for my curls to keep them looking full && healthy
Candelaria T.
Midland, TX
I love this shampoo!!! It keeps my waves nice n healthy looking and it helps bring out a few of my curls
Karla P.
Belleville, NJ
I love this shampoo. It smells awesome and make my curls look flawless. Would definitely recommend it.
Tiffany H.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Very moisturizing. Allows easy cleansing and not an overbearing fragrance. Great size and affordable.
Works good for curly hair and effective . Follow it up by using the tresummé mouse and works wonders.
Stacy M.
Do you have any complaints?
Christine S.
Lorette, MB
I'm curious if anyone knows how this would work on a child's hair? My daughter has a mixture of tight curls and loose waves and her hair is always a frizzy mess no matter what we try.
Jeimy S.
Canovanas, PR
A few months ago I left my natural hair (curls) and still am in the procel of verbqu works and no.¿ me where I can get this prodcuti? it's good?
Miranda G.
Belleview, FL
Does this product help keep away frizz?
Priscilla M.
El Paso, TX
Does this tame frizz? Tangles too?

Target