BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemmé® Flawless Curls® Shampoo and Conditioner system begins with a salon shampoo designed to nourish and strengthen. TRESemmé® Flawless Curls® Curl Hydration Shampoo is designed specifically as a curly hair shampoo, which means you can rely on it to provide strands ready to be styled into flawless curls – every time.

Buy on Target*
  • "I have really wavy hair and it's hard to find a product that suits my hair but, this is my holy grail!" in 1 review
  • "I have very thick naturally curly hair and I have went back to using this conditioner and shampoo multiple times!" in 1 review
  • "If you have curly hair try this product as well as the conditioner you wont be disappointed took me awhile to find a great shampoo but i finally did." in 1 review
  • "This shampoo doesn't seem to work as well as it did when I first started using it but it's still a must have." in 1 review
patricia w.
Cohoes, NY
Love this product. really good shine with this product and my hair feels great. would buy again.
Emily F.
Lexington, KY
I really like this shampoo. It keeps my hair somewhat tamed and I absolutely love the smell!
La-Shonda R.
Great smell, great price! you can actually find the large bottles in the Family Dollar store!
Tania P.
This shampoo smells great! I use it all the time. My hair is left soft and smelling great.
Emily C.
South Gate, CA
My hair drys out easily i love this because it helps tame them and help keep the so healthy
Lisa S.
Bethel Park, PA
Love this shampoo. It makes my curly hair more bouncy and less frizzy. It is now my go to.
Kallie B.
Hampton
Best shampoo! I love the smell and it hydrates my coarse, frizzy curls so well! It’s great
Emily M.
Buffalo, NY
This shampoo keeps my hair clean and moisturized. It doesn't strip my hair of natural oils.
Kiexiza R.
Springfield
I love the way my curls feel after using this... Nice and full. Manageable and bouncy...
Dora S.
Holland, MI
I like it. i would buy again and recommend it to family and friends to also use and try .
Stacy M.
Do you have any complaints?
Christine S.
Lorette, MB
I'm curious if anyone knows how this would work on a child's hair? My daughter has a mixture of tight curls and loose waves and her hair is always a frizzy mess no matter what we try.
Alisha M.
I have VERY thick dry wavy/ curly hair, will this really hydrate? How is it compared to the Aussie version?
maria eugenia f.
Doral, FL
Contain sulfate ?
Miranda G.
Ocala, FL
Does this product help keep away frizz?