BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemmé® Flawless Curls® Shampoo and Conditioner system begins with a salon shampoo designed to nourish and strengthen. TRESemmé® Flawless Curls® Curl Hydration Shampoo is designed specifically as a curly hair shampoo, which means you can rely on it to provide strands ready to be styled into flawless curls – every time.

Buy on Target*
  • "I have really wavy hair and it's hard to find a product that suits my hair but, this is my holy grail!" in 1 review
  • "I have very thick naturally curly hair and I have went back to using this conditioner and shampoo multiple times!" in 1 review
  • "If you have curly hair try this product as well as the conditioner you wont be disappointed took me awhile to find a great shampoo but i finally did." in 1 review
  • "This shampoo doesn't seem to work as well as it did when I first started using it but it's still a must have." in 1 review
Venice W.
Pleasant Hill, IA
This is a must have for curly hair. Leaves hair feeling moisturized without the heaviness. Helps control frizz!
Diana C.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Awesome shampoo. Keeps hair under control with all the humidity. Works better than other products I have tried.
Katya R.
N Brunswick, NJ
I like to use this becouse of the smell. Its smells really good. I really like this brand becouse of the smell
Christy C.
Saint Edward, NE
Using this now and love how it easily cleans and leaves my curls/wavy hair feeling good but not stripped & dry.
Camila M.
Have been using this product for years now I like to alternate shampoos and conditioners but this is my go to!
Alexandra  M.
This worked so well on my husbands hair. He has course curls and this dos make them softer. Love the smell too
Sherry B.
Valley Stream, NY
This is a great product with a pleasant scent. It cleans well and yet it is not harsh on my hair or scalp. It is mild compared to many other shampoos out there which tend to dry out the hair follicles.
Jasmond G.
I been using this product for years. My hair is naturally curly. I buy this product at Walmart and rite aide.
Kris F.
La Joya, TX
I don't find that it actually does anything for my curls but it works to clean my hair and smells great to me
Sammi L.
Citrus Hts, CA
I love this. Smells great and my hair isn't as frizzy as it use to be. Makes my hair soft and my waves nice
Stacy M.
Do you have any complaints?
Christine S.
Lorette, MB
I'm curious if anyone knows how this would work on a child's hair? My daughter has a mixture of tight curls and loose waves and her hair is always a frizzy mess no matter what we try.
Alisha M.
I have VERY thick dry wavy/ curly hair, will this really hydrate? How is it compared to the Aussie version?
maria eugenia f.
Doral, FL
Contain sulfate ?
Miranda G.
Ocala, FL
Does this product help keep away frizz?