BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemmé® Flawless Curls® Shampoo and Conditioner system begins with a salon shampoo designed to nourish and strengthen. TRESemmé® Flawless Curls® Curl Hydration Shampoo is designed specifically as a curly hair shampoo, which means you can rely on it to provide strands ready to be styled into flawless curls – every time.

TRESemmé Flawless Curls Curl Hydration Shampoo
  • "I have really wavy hair and it's hard to find a product that suits my hair but, this is my holy grail!" in 1 review
  • "I have very thick naturally curly hair and I have went back to using this conditioner and shampoo multiple times!" in 1 review
  • "If you have curly hair try this product as well as the conditioner you wont be disappointed took me awhile to find a great shampoo but i finally did." in 1 review
  • "This shampoo doesn't seem to work as well as it did when I first started using it but it's still a must have." in 1 review
Tiffany R.
League City, TX
My hair feels healthy and stronger after every wash and it smells so good. It's better than Suave by far a little more $ but worth it.
Reese C.
I love this shampoo! It really makes my curls look amazing. I air dry my hair so it ends up having perfect ringlets with minimum frizz.
Krissy C.
Kenova, WV
I have thick curly hair and I’ve been using this shampoo for years. Helps hydrate my hair while helping my curls. Also smells great.
Nanette L.
San Marcos, CA
Leaves my hair feeling clean and not heavy with residuals. Some shampoos leave a residue, but I haven't found that with this product.
Omg this is so amazing! It honestly leaves my curls perfect all day. This stuff is amazing... It's my holy grail when I curl my hair
I have wavy hair, so it's not curly but it's not straight. When I use this product and the conditioner, my hair has more curl to it
Savannah S.
Very hydrating and makes my hair very strong and healthy and I just love it so much and I encourage all of you people to try it.
Zahall A.
philadelphia, PA
Love this shampoo it really bring out the curls in my hair. Makes your hair looking nice and shiny. Gives you a flawless look.
Bethany C.
Brandon, MS
I bought this hoping it'd help my boyfriends and my baby's hair since they have dry curly hair but it didn't do much for them.
Margaret R.
I have purchased this product for my child. My child had very curly hair and this product makes his curls much more manageable.
Stacy M.
Do you have any complaints?
Christine S.
Lorette, MB
I'm curious if anyone knows how this would work on a child's hair? My daughter has a mixture of tight curls and loose waves and her hair is always a frizzy mess no matter what we try.
Jeimy S.
Canovanas, PR
A few months ago I left my natural hair (curls) and still am in the procel of verbqu works and no.¿ me where I can get this prodcuti? it's good?
Miranda G.
Belleview, FL
Does this product help keep away frizz?
Priscilla M.
El Paso, TX
Does this tame frizz? Tangles too?