BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemmé® Flawless Curls® Shampoo and Conditioner system begins with a salon shampoo designed to nourish and strengthen. TRESemmé® Flawless Curls® Curl Hydration Shampoo is designed specifically as a curly hair shampoo, which means you can rely on it to provide strands ready to be styled into flawless curls – every time.

Buy on Target*
  • "I have really wavy hair and it's hard to find a product that suits my hair but, this is my holy grail!" in 1 review
  • "I have very thick naturally curly hair and I have went back to using this conditioner and shampoo multiple times!" in 1 review
  • "If you have curly hair try this product as well as the conditioner you wont be disappointed took me awhile to find a great shampoo but i finally did." in 1 review
  • "This shampoo doesn't seem to work as well as it did when I first started using it but it's still a must have." in 1 review
Nallely G.
Aurora, CO
I use this everyday with the conditioner and it makes my hair feel nice and smooth. I like the smell in it as well
Jessie A.
Raymond, NH
I don't see much of a difference with this shampoo compared to others even though it mentions 'curl' in the title.
Jennifer B.
El Paso, TX
I'm an African-American and use this product for my natural hair. Again, it works miracles for my 4c Natural hair.
Arianna H.
Tampa, Fl
This shampoo brought my curls back to life! It took away any dryness or frizz. It really helped to Define my curls.
Wonderful peoduct. I love how it cleans my hair. It has a nice lather and it does make my hair easier to manage.
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Really defines my curls and leaves my hair soft as if I had applied conditioner . And its not expensive at all !
Isabel J.
Glenside, PA
This is absolutely my favorite shampoo it leaves my curls so hydrated and and shiny and full of life I love it
Venice W.
Pleasant Hill, IA
This is a must have for curly hair. Leaves hair feeling moisturized without the heaviness. Helps control frizz!
Christy C.
Saint Edward, NE
Using this now and love how it easily cleans and leaves my curls/wavy hair feeling good but not stripped & dry.
Camila M.
Have been using this product for years now I like to alternate shampoos and conditioners but this is my go to!
Stacy M.
Do you have any complaints?
Christine S.
Lorette, MB
I'm curious if anyone knows how this would work on a child's hair? My daughter has a mixture of tight curls and loose waves and her hair is always a frizzy mess no matter what we try.
Alisha M.
I have VERY thick dry wavy/ curly hair, will this really hydrate? How is it compared to the Aussie version?
maria eugenia f.
Doral, FL
Contain sulfate ?
Miranda G.
Ocala, FL
Does this product help keep away frizz?