BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemmé® Flawless Curls® Shampoo and Conditioner system begins with a salon shampoo designed to nourish and strengthen. TRESemmé® Flawless Curls® Curl Hydration Shampoo is designed specifically as a curly hair shampoo, which means you can rely on it to provide strands ready to be styled into flawless curls – every time.

Buy on Target*
  • "I have really wavy hair and it's hard to find a product that suits my hair but, this is my holy grail!" in 1 review
  • "I have very thick naturally curly hair and I have went back to using this conditioner and shampoo multiple times!" in 1 review
  • "If you have curly hair try this product as well as the conditioner you wont be disappointed took me awhile to find a great shampoo but i finally did." in 1 review
  • "This shampoo doesn't seem to work as well as it did when I first started using it but it's still a must have." in 1 review
Vee R.
No build up, keeps my curls hydrated! This shampoo does what it says on the bottle! Loyal customer to the brand and shampoo.
Ashley H.
Works well. Definitely some buildup for prolonged use. I would switch it up every other month. Smells great and does the job.
Britney R.
Not a big shampoo person because it is drying to my curls. However this is a decent cleanser and it last a very long time.
Jayme Z.
Fairfield, CA
Works perfectly to maintain my wavy/curly hair. I use this on days that I shampoo my hair and would recommend to anyone.
Shannen M.
The flawless curls line is my go-to. It really does work to hydrate and define waves and curls, without being too heavy.
lena O.
Stockton, CA
My absolute favorite shampoo and conditioner I love it it makes my hair extremely curly and the smells smells really good
Diana P.
Haverstraw, NY
I am a swimmer with curly hair, and this shampoo has kept my hair frizz free and healthy for years. Love this product!!
Lindsay K.
Lawrenceburg, IN
I love this shampoo. When you have long curly hair having a shampoo that helps keep it under control is very important.
Katrina P.
Genoa, WV
Works good and cleans good. Makes hair smell good. And its Affordable. Not my favorite brand tho but still recommend
Arianna H.
Tampa, Fl
This shampoo brought my curls back to life! It took away any dryness or frizz. It really helped to Define my curls.
Stacy M.
Do you have any complaints?
Christine S.
Lorette, MB
I'm curious if anyone knows how this would work on a child's hair? My daughter has a mixture of tight curls and loose waves and her hair is always a frizzy mess no matter what we try.
Alisha M.
I have VERY thick dry wavy/ curly hair, will this really hydrate? How is it compared to the Aussie version?
maria eugenia f.
Doral, FL
Contain sulfate ?
Miranda G.
Ocala, FL
Does this product help keep away frizz?