BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemmé® Flawless Curls® Shampoo and Conditioner system begins with a salon shampoo designed to nourish and strengthen. TRESemmé® Flawless Curls® Curl Hydration Shampoo is designed specifically as a curly hair shampoo, which means you can rely on it to provide strands ready to be styled into flawless curls – every time.

TRESemmé Flawless Curls Curl Hydration Shampoo
  • "I have really wavy hair and it's hard to find a product that suits my hair but, this is my holy grail!" in 1 review
  • "I have very thick naturally curly hair and I have went back to using this conditioner and shampoo multiple times!" in 1 review
  • "If you have curly hair try this product as well as the conditioner you wont be disappointed took me awhile to find a great shampoo but i finally did." in 1 review
  • "This shampoo doesn't seem to work as well as it did when I first started using it but it's still a must have." in 1 review
Chelsie K.
Greensboro , NC
There is not another product that smells better than Tresemme! Amazing product! When I use this product, I get the most compliments on how good that I smell.
Bea M.
Dallas
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my favorite shampoos, is a big bottle so it last really long time, especially if you have short hair of course. My hair always feel soft and hydrated.
Samantha D.
Raeford, NC
I absolutely love this shampoo! It really does enhance my curls. It's one of the best I've used. I would definitely recommend it to others with curly hair
Emily G.
Lathrop, MO
Hair is clean but not dried out like some other brands tend to do to curly hair! I use this in between my expensive salon brand and it does the job well!
Amanda F.
Louisville, KY
This is good for I'm guessing naturally curly hair, but not a perm though. I feel like it's taken a lot of it out and just leaves my hair really frizzy.
Hanan D.
Great product! I feel as if it thoroughly cleans my hair without drying it out too bad. Definitely wouldn't use it without using the conditioner, though.
Betty H.
I like simple and no extra for my hair. If you are looking for shampoo likes what I say this is the right choice. My hair is easy to manage after used.
Chelsea J.
Prestonsburg, KY
I have been buying TRESemmè for years I love the smell and the way it makes my hair look I have frizzy hair and TRESemmè has took out the frizzy away.
Kelly W.
Brooklyn, NY
Been using this for years and will continue to do so. I feel like my hair is best when I use tresemme, doesn’t dry my hair out and smells really nice!
Ann Marie C.
Belton, SC
Tresemme is my favorite. But I love it. I have fragile hair and it breaks easily. It's long too. Regular shampoo and conditioner doesn't work for me.
Stacy M.
Do you have any complaints?
Christine S.
Lorette, MB
I'm curious if anyone knows how this would work on a child's hair? My daughter has a mixture of tight curls and loose waves and her hair is always a frizzy mess no matter what we try.
Jeimy S.
Canovanas, PR
A few months ago I left my natural hair (curls) and still am in the procel of verbqu works and no.¿ me where I can get this prodcuti? it's good?
Miranda G.
Belleview, FL
Does this product help keep away frizz?
Priscilla M.
El Paso, TX
Does this tame frizz? Tangles too?