BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemmé® Flawless Curls® Shampoo and Conditioner system begins with a salon shampoo designed to nourish and strengthen. TRESemmé® Flawless Curls® Curl Hydration Shampoo is designed specifically as a curly hair shampoo, which means you can rely on it to provide strands ready to be styled into flawless curls – every time.

Buy on Target*
  • "I have really wavy hair and it's hard to find a product that suits my hair but, this is my holy grail!" in 1 review
  • "I have very thick naturally curly hair and I have went back to using this conditioner and shampoo multiple times!" in 1 review
  • "If you have curly hair try this product as well as the conditioner you wont be disappointed took me awhile to find a great shampoo but i finally did." in 1 review
  • "This shampoo doesn't seem to work as well as it did when I first started using it but it's still a must have." in 1 review
Shelby E.
Fayetteville, AR
This is not for curly hair. I repeat, this is NOT for curly hair. Curly hair should not use shampoo and this would kill my hair every time I used it.
Emma K.
Eudora, KS
Absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner set!! Works well with my hair and doesn't leave product behind! Helps my natural curls be more defined
Melissa G.
Fresno , CA
I find the flawless curls shampoo and conditioner can feel a little heavy on my hair weighing it down. It also leaves residue build up on my scalp.
Stacy M.
This shampoo, when used with the conditioner, adds a great deal of moisture to my dry hair without making it feel greasy or oily in the process.
Alissa T.
Russell Springs, KY
Keeps my curls flowing and less tangly. Love the smell! Great price and last me awhile I have very thick hair and a drop of this does the job!
Marissa S.
Pasadena, MD
I loveeeee this product! It makes my curl come back to life! It doesn’t weigh them down at all! Smells amazing as well and makes hair shiny!
Aniyah C.
I do not like this shampoo at all it does the exact opposite of what its supposed to do. it leaves my hair very dry and hard to detangle.
Elizabeth S.
Southfield , MI
I've been using TRESemme Flawless Curls Curl Hydration Shampoo for years and love it! It smells great and prepares my curls for styling.
Christine S.
SOUTH WINDSOR, CT
Love this stuff! Really keeps my curls nice and defined without the frizz. Doesn't weigh my curls down. Would definitely purchase again.
Tiffany R.
League City, TX
My hair feels healthy and stronger after every wash and it smells so good. It's better than Suave by far a little more $ but worth it.
Stacy M.
Do you have any complaints?
Christine S.
Lorette, MB
I'm curious if anyone knows how this would work on a child's hair? My daughter has a mixture of tight curls and loose waves and her hair is always a frizzy mess no matter what we try.
Alisha M.
I have VERY thick dry wavy/ curly hair, will this really hydrate? How is it compared to the Aussie version?
maria eugenia f.
Doral, FL
Contain sulfate ?
Miranda G.
Ocala, FL
Does this product help keep away frizz?