BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemmé® Flawless Curls® Shampoo and Conditioner system begins with a salon shampoo designed to nourish and strengthen. TRESemmé® Flawless Curls® Curl Hydration Shampoo is designed specifically as a curly hair shampoo, which means you can rely on it to provide strands ready to be styled into flawless curls – every time.

Buy on Target*
  • "I have really wavy hair and it's hard to find a product that suits my hair but, this is my holy grail!" in 1 review
  • "I have very thick naturally curly hair and I have went back to using this conditioner and shampoo multiple times!" in 1 review
  • "If you have curly hair try this product as well as the conditioner you wont be disappointed took me awhile to find a great shampoo but i finally did." in 1 review
  • "This shampoo doesn't seem to work as well as it did when I first started using it but it's still a must have." in 1 review
Debra S.
I love the hydration this shampoo offers my hair. It smells really good, too! Having curly hair, it is hard to find a good, inexpensive shampoo for curly hair.
Alexis T.
Saint Johns, FL
This makes my waves so smooth no frizz at all and they stay bouncy all day long and it doesn't gunk up my hair I don't need to use a clarifier when I use this
Chelsie K.
Greensboro , NC
There is not another product that smells better than Tresemme! Amazing product! When I use this product, I get the most compliments on how good that I smell.
Elizabeth A.
Fresno, CA
Works very well and I see my curls have way more definition that I have been using this shampoo. I am very happy with is product and has a light clean scent.
Samantha D.
Raeford, NC
I absolutely love this shampoo! It really does enhance my curls. It's one of the best I've used. I would definitely recommend it to others with curly hair
Amanda F.
Louisville, KY
This is good for I'm guessing naturally curly hair, but not a perm though. I feel like it's taken a lot of it out and just leaves my hair really frizzy.
Emily G.
Lathrop, MO
Hair is clean but not dried out like some other brands tend to do to curly hair! I use this in between my expensive salon brand and it does the job well!
Hanan D.
Great product! I feel as if it thoroughly cleans my hair without drying it out too bad. Definitely wouldn't use it without using the conditioner, though.
Betty H.
I like simple and no extra for my hair. If you are looking for shampoo likes what I say this is the right choice. My hair is easy to manage after used.
Kelly W.
Brooklyn, NY
Been using this for years and will continue to do so. I feel like my hair is best when I use tresemme, doesn’t dry my hair out and smells really nice!
Stacy M.
Do you have any complaints?
Christine S.
Lorette, MB
I'm curious if anyone knows how this would work on a child's hair? My daughter has a mixture of tight curls and loose waves and her hair is always a frizzy mess no matter what we try.
Alisha M.
I have VERY thick dry wavy/ curly hair, will this really hydrate? How is it compared to the Aussie version?
maria eugenia f.
Doral, FL
Contain sulfate ?
Miranda G.
Belleview, FL
Does this product help keep away frizz?