BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemme Flawless Curls Curl Hydration Shampoo targets dry hair and uses Vitamin B1 to detangle hair and neutralize frizz leaving hair moisturized and ready to curl. see more...

Cydnie D.
I'm happy with this shampoo so far. I have very course hair and it can get dry, and so far the combination of this and the matching conditioner have helped infuse moisture and softness back into my hair.
Danielle D.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
This would have 5 stars for how amazing it always made my hair feel but I had to switch brands because not every product in this line is sulfate and paraben free. My hair is already damaged enough without those ingredients and they make some products without those ingredients so I just don't see why they wouldn't take them out of all products
Kendall W.
Portland, OR
My boyfriend has dreads and this (and the matching conditioner) is what I use when I wash his hair before i retwist them. It gets out all the dirt and build up from the sprays he uses. I also use it on my curly hair in rotation with Pantene and shea moisture and I love it as well
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
I'm not a big TRESemme fan. I've used their shampoo before and it fried my hair out. But know that because it fried MY hair out, it won't dry your hair out, everyone's hair is different. I don't think I'll buy it again unless they change their formula up.
Haven P.
Cottage Grove, WI
For a drug store and very inexpensive shampoo this works wonders! It smells amazing and makes my hair extra curly. With other formulas I notice that my hair is wavy after shampooing but with this it is curly. Love this for a cheap option.
Mali C.
I've used this shampoo for so many years and I still love it. The smell is amazing and it makes my hair so clean. I have very long hair and this does an amazing job at keeping it health and full I would recommend this product
Brandi J.
Atlanta, GA
This is by far my favorite drug store shampoo/conditioner combo. I have very curly hair and this product does not strip my hair and/or dry the curls out. I love the smell and the price of course. Always repurchase this
Tasia C.
Myrtle Beach , SC
I like this shampoo because it cleanses my hair without making it feel dry. The curls are still soft and all the gunk isn’t piled up anymore. I have thick curly hair and it makes my hair feel super clean afterward.
Emily M.
This product works wonders on my curls. It rehydrated my damaged and dry hair and now I use nothing else. It is very affordable and the scent is so amazing. It comes in huge bottles so I only have to purchase about every other month. My curls have never had so much life before this product!
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
The Flawless curls shampoo and conditioner are fantastic. They so reasonably priced - I prefer the larger size with pumps. They are not necessarily my favorite product for my curls, but I usually come back to it because of their great moisturizing properties and frizz control.