BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemme Flawless Curls Curl Hydration Shampoo targets dry hair and uses Vitamin B1 to detangle hair and neutralize frizz leaving hair moisturized and ready to curl. see more...

Cydnie D.
Cydnie D.
I'm happy with this shampoo so far. I have very course hair and it can get dry, and so far the combination of this and the matching conditioner have helped infuse moisture and softness back into my hair.
Emily M.
Emily M.
This product works wonders on my curls. It rehydrated my damaged and dry hair and now I use nothing else. It is very affordable and the scent is so amazing. It comes in huge bottles so I only have to purchase about every other month. My curls have never had so much life before this product!
Gemma R.
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
The Flawless curls shampoo and conditioner are fantastic. They so reasonably priced - I prefer the larger size with pumps. They are not necessarily my favorite product for my curls, but I usually come back to it because of their great moisturizing properties and frizz control.
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
I'm not a big TRESemme fan. I've used their shampoo before and it fried my hair out. But know that because it fried MY hair out, it won't dry your hair out, everyone's hair is different. I don't think I'll buy it again unless they change their formula up.
Shelby E.
Shelby E.
Fayetteville , AR
This is not for curly hair. I repeat, this is NOT for curly hair. Curly hair should not use shampoo and this would kill my hair every time I used it.
Petra A.
Petra A.
Deixa os fios soltinhos. Super hiper mega cheiroso. Hidrata os cabelos. Super recomendo. ..........
Ana P.
Ana P.
I've been using tresemme shampoos for a while, and have tried many for my naturally curly/wavy and also weak hair. First off I love the simple smell of this shampoo, nothing too strong but still nice. This shampoo worked great on my curly hair, I'm not sure how much it affected the curls themselves, but it definitely left my hair looking great