BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemmé® Flawless Curls® Shampoo and Conditioner system begins with a salon shampoo designed to nourish and strengthen. TRESemmé® Flawless Curls® Curl Hydration Shampoo is designed specifically as a curly hair shampoo, which means you can rely on it to provide strands ready to be styled into flawless curls – every time.

TRESemmé Flawless Curls Curl Hydration Shampoo
  • "I have really wavy hair and it's hard to find a product that suits my hair but, this is my holy grail!" in 1 review
  • "I have very thick naturally curly hair and I have went back to using this conditioner and shampoo multiple times!" in 1 review
  • "If you have curly hair try this product as well as the conditioner you wont be disappointed took me awhile to find a great shampoo but i finally did." in 1 review
  • "This shampoo doesn't seem to work as well as it did when I first started using it but it's still a must have." in 1 review
Karley P.
So I recently cut my hair and noticed that I have a little (the slightest bit) of natural wave. I was going to give this shampoo to my aunt, who has REALLY curly hair, but decided to try it out first. After the first try, I instantly saw results. My hair isn’t curly but I definitely get that wavy hair vibe. Smells fantastic! 10/10 would recommend!
Laurel A.
This shampoo cleans my hair effectively without stripping my curls of the hydration they need to look their best! I have really liked this product for the few months I’ve been using it. It smells really nice and doesn’t have too heavy of a texture. It foams up nicely, leaving you feeling clean and is reasonably priced!
Alexis P.
Wilmington, CA
Purchased at: Target
My go to drugstore shampoo and conditioner. Makes my hair soft and smell even better. I have half wavy half curly hair so I love when I use it because I get that little extra curl. I have thick hair so I buy a small shampoo and a large conditioner and they last about the same time.
Laurel S.
Fort Worth , TX
this is a LIFESAVER. i have very thick curls that are very hard to control and this shampoo is so amazing. my hair is soft, and easy to work with, and maintains the curls all day! it also helps take the frizz which is a HUGE bonus. i’ve bought this for almost a year now.
Chrissy A.
St. Marys
I use this every time I wash my hair and I feel like it protects and enhances my curls. It dries out my hair a little bit since I don’t wash my hair but every few days, the dryness fades soon after but the frizz from the shampoo is hard to get rid of.
Hannah A.
This size took forever to use up and I was sick of it by the time that I finally finished it up. I don't fell like it really did anything for my hair and I will never buy a bottle this big again. I think I might be over this brand. I've never really been impressed by their products and I think I've only liked the hair spray. I love the scent of Tresemme, but I think I need a break from this brand. I will not repurchase and the only thing that I recommend from them is the hairspray. I do not recommend this shampoo.
Theresa P.
Northport, AL
I really love this shampoo! It gets my hair clean without drying it out and causing frizzy curls. Nice light smell and good lather. Price is very reasonable! It doesn’t take much so it last a long time. Very satisfied!!
Davinity R.
I love this curly shampoo. I have naturally curly hair and I have tried several different shampoos. This one is my favorite because it gets my hair clean without drying it out. It also smells clean without smelling like perfume.
Jane N.
Arlington
I personally LOVE using this shampoo I was using a shampoo that stated it was gonna help me with my split ends and my dry hair, but the shampoo did not help but then I started using this Tresemmé Flawless Curls Curl Hydration shampoo and I can tell a dramatic difference in my hair I would totally recommend if you want to repair your hair!!!!
Jackie M.
I love everything about this shampoo! From the smell to the way my curls hold their shape afterwards. This shampoo is adorable and keeps my hair looking salon fresh all year long!
Stacy M.
Do you have any complaints?
Christine S.
Lorette, MB
I'm curious if anyone knows how this would work on a child's hair? My daughter has a mixture of tight curls and loose waves and her hair is always a frizzy mess no matter what we try.
Jeimy S.
Canovanas, PR
A few months ago I left my natural hair (curls) and still am in the procel of verbqu works and no.¿ me where I can get this prodcuti? it's good?
Miranda G.
Belleview, FL
Does this product help keep away frizz?
Priscilla M.
El Paso, TX
Does this tame frizz? Tangles too?