BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemmé® Flawless Curls® Shampoo and Conditioner system begins with a salon shampoo designed to nourish and strengthen. TRESemmé® Flawless Curls® Curl Hydration Shampoo is designed specifically as a curly hair shampoo, which means you can rely on it to provide strands ready to be styled into flawless curls – every time.

Buy on Target*
  • "I have really wavy hair and it's hard to find a product that suits my hair but, this is my holy grail!" in 1 review
  • "I have very thick naturally curly hair and I have went back to using this conditioner and shampoo multiple times!" in 1 review
  • "If you have curly hair try this product as well as the conditioner you wont be disappointed took me awhile to find a great shampoo but i finally did." in 1 review
  • "This shampoo doesn't seem to work as well as it did when I first started using it but it's still a must have." in 1 review
Amber M.
This is my favorite shampoo to use. I often just pick it up at CVS since they often have it on sale. Its a great product for the price and sometimes there are coupons for buy one get one free. My hair is long and curly and this shampoo is great at managing my curls without the frizzy!
Laurel S.
Huntsville , AL
this is a LIFESAVER. i have very thick curls that are very hard to control and this shampoo is so amazing. my hair is soft, and easy to work with, and maintains the curls all day! it also helps take the frizz which is a HUGE bonus. i’ve bought this for almost a year now.
Hannah A.
This size took forever to use up and I was sick of it by the time that I finally finished it up. I don't fell like it really did anything for my hair and I will never buy a bottle this big again. I think I might be over this brand. I've never really been impressed by their products and I think I've only liked the hair spray. I love the scent of Tresemme, but I think I need a break from this brand. I will not repurchase and the only thing that I recommend from them is the hairspray. I do not recommend this shampoo.
Breanna~Lynn<3. K.
Bloomsburg, PA
I've used this product for a very long time and it's my favorite shampoo. I also use the conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling soft and strong, while adding body. And doesn't leave my hair oily, like many shampoos I've tried in the past.
Gabriela P.
Portage
I love this shampoo. I don’t have curly hair but it helps to give some volume to my flat straight hair. I prefer this one over many because it is affordable and it is salon quality. I have used this for many years.
Maria P.
Phoenix, AZ
I really loved this shampoo especially since I need to give my curls life but over all it was great it smelled amazing and made my curls look beautiful I bought it at Walmart and most likely be buying again
Arielle F.
Forest Hills, NY
This shampoo dried out my curly hair and left the ends looking horrible. I used it along with the conditioner from tresemme and while they smell great I wasn't happy in the end. I threw away the whole bottle.
Davinity R.
I love this curly shampoo. I have naturally curly hair and I have tried several different shampoos. This one is my favorite because it gets my hair clean without drying it out. It also smells clean without smelling like perfume.
Jackie M.
I love everything about this shampoo! From the smell to the way my curls hold their shape afterwards. This shampoo is adorable and keeps my hair looking salon fresh all year long!
Kendall W.
Portland, OR
My boyfriend has dreads and this (and the matching conditioner) is what I use when I wash his hair before i retwist them. It gets out all the dirt and build up from the sprays he uses. I also use it on my curly hair in rotation with Pantene and shea moisture and I love it as well
Stacy M.
Do you have any complaints?
Christine S.
Lorette, MB
I'm curious if anyone knows how this would work on a child's hair? My daughter has a mixture of tight curls and loose waves and her hair is always a frizzy mess no matter what we try.
Alisha M.
I have VERY thick dry wavy/ curly hair, will this really hydrate? How is it compared to the Aussie version?
maria eugenia f.
Doral, FL
Contain sulfate ?
Miranda G.
Ocala, FL
Does this product help keep away frizz?