TRESemmé Flawless Curls Curl Defining Spray Gel Spray Bottle uploaded by Ally H.TRESemmé Flawless Curls Curl Defining Spray Gel Spray Bottle uploaded by Kristy M.

BY TRESEMMÉ #42 in Curl Enhancing

Rissela G.
Rissela G.
Santa Barbara, CA
I have wavy hair, which means that when I straighten my hair it fuzzes up, and when I curl my hair, the curls fall and won't stay. I decided to give this product a shot. After curling my hair with my wand I evenly sprayed the product all over my hair. They did not fall! my curles lasted all day! they actually looked nicer as the day progressed. I love the product and I would definitely recommend it.
Marian B.
Marian B.
Bryan, TX
It's a really amazing product because it make my curly hair look incredible . I use it very often basically on a daily basis . The scent of this product is amazing . I bought it in A waltmart Store and it was great . I would totally recommend it especially because it gives an amazing curly hair that looks wet .
JoAnna M.
JoAnna M.
Frankfort, Ky
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this TReSemme Flawless Curls Spray, it has a fresh scent and makes my thick curly hair manageable. It gives my curls great definition and provides amazing friz control even in the humidity. I use have used this product for at least a year and it's part of my everyday routine.
Kristy M.
Kristy M.
Hampton, GA
My daughter has ringlets and when we go to pageants this is the product we use on her hair to lock those gorgeous curls into her hair. This product is super effective as you can tell from the picture. We defintely recommend this product to anyone who has curls like hers.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Jarrettsville, MD
This is a great product when you are looking to hold your just curled hair. It doesn't have the staying power to hold tight curls for a night out though, I prefer for a hair spray for that. Average for the cost. Definitely worth a try if you are looking for a soft curl.
Tana M.
Tana M.
Festus, MO
I thought that it wouldn't be that good of a product but I'm obsessed!! exceeded my expectations. gave my hair definition. very good scent, doesn't stink. better than most drug store gels definitely. maybe a bit more of a hold on it would be great but overall I like it.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Sicklerville, NJ
Not necessarily curl defining for me, I have a little bit more wavy to straight hair, so I expected it to give me more of a natural curled look instead of just completely scrunched, but it does work well for the extra definition of friends with naturally curly hair.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Meridian, ID
Helps my curls to be soft her defined. Not entirely natural looking but can be made so by crunching the curls up as it dries. Smells good all day. Leaves stickiness on hands would be one of the downfalls of the product as I tend to play with my curls often.
Sara O.
Sara O.
Great for curly hair reduces frizz and maintains hair all day. It much better that suave or dove because it last longer. I have brown hair and it makes the color my shiner and vibrant. The scent is strong and first but throughout the day it becomes softer.
Angela V.
Angela V.
Lawndale, CA
It's a really great product. Super affordable. Nice packaging. It's super edge to be and I recommend it to everyone I know. I buy it every time I run out. And it's one of the products that leaves my hair looking nice but with no excess of product.
michell c.
michell c.
Howell, NJ
I have wavy hair and I am always looking for products to tighten my curls a bit. Will this product do that or is this more for curly hair?
megan w.
megan w.
Mc Kenzie, TN
Does the gel spray work better than the moose?