BY TRESEMMÉ

The TRESemmé Flawless Curls Shampoo & Conditioner system provides optimal curl hydration by targeting the driest areas, providing moisture where your hair needs it most. Ideal for curly or wavy hair, this advanced curl hydration system with vitamin B1 is gentle enough for daily use and will help detangle hair and tame frizz. This conditioner for curly hair leaves you with strands ready to be styled into flawless curls—every time.

Niedria D.
Daphne, AL
I’ve used this set for about 8 years. The flawless curls conditioner along with the flawless curls shampoo and even back when the flawless
Curls hair lotion was available. Love the combo- deep penetrating shampoo and sealing conditioner. Left my curls soft, manageable, bouncy and weightless. I still use it to this day.
Taylor R.
Wayne , MI
I used this when I first started my natural hair journey and it was so good to me. Let me start by saying it smells so good and it comes in such a big container to last you a long time. It gave my hair so much slip and I could just feel how soft and hydrated my hair was as I rinsed the product out. This is definitely an investment!
Rebecca E.
Keokuk, IA
I wasn't the biggest fan of the smell of this, it did do a nice job moisturizing my hair but it left it frizzy sometimes. I like softness but I would have to put my hair up because of the frizz. And if I left it in for too long it would cause my hair to be flat, and that's a no for me. I happen to like my wavy/curly hair.
Emily M.
Marion, KS
I actually just recently tried this at my mother in-laws. She said she always bought the high end shampoo and condition but when she tried his is worked better! I had to try it. I loved it! It's so inexpensive!! Smells great, works great, and leaves my hair so smooth and soft.
Nesia W.
Chattanooga, TN
Tressemme always makes great conditioners and this one is no different. This conditioner smells great and is very creamy. However, it is not too too thick. It always me to detangle my hair and leaves my hair feeling soft and moisturized after I rinse it out.
Breanna~Lynn<3. K.
Bloomsburg, PA
I use this along with the shampoo and it leaves my hair feeling soft and strong. The smell is nice and doesn't leave my hair feelings greasy like many conditioners I've used. It's very affordable. This has been my go to shampoo and conditioner for years.
Emily K.
I really like this conditioner. It smells great, and it has a pump for easy use. I think it is really good and feels like salon quality as it states. The co diction says it’s for curly hair and I would agree. I am very satisfied with the product and would highly recommend it. I got a 39 oz. bottle for only $2.98 at target, so watch out for those deals!!!
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
To me this is just like every other treseme conditioner. I found that it hydrates my curls, but it weights my hair down a little bit. For the price though, you can’t go wrong. It’s so affordable that I even use it to shave my legs.
Jen D.
Salisbury , MD
I love the amount you get for the price. It smells wonderful and actually moisturizes my hair. I have left it in my hair as a leave in conditioner and it does not weigh down my curls. I will definitely but this again.
Jasmin w.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Absolutely amazing I have nothing bad to say about this product! It's so moisturizing and smells very good I love all of their conditioners and I'll continue to buy this. It lasts a long time which is great !!
Ginamarie M.
Tampa , FL
I feel this product isn't good for people who don't wash their hair everyday, anyone else?
Carissa A.
Spring Valley, CA
My hair is wavy would it make it curly ?
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this really define natural curls?
Linda D.
Lumberton, MS
Wondering if this would leave my hair oily or weighed down ?
Laura R.
Does this weigh down fine hair?