BY TRESEMMÉ #54 in Conditioner

The TRESemmé Flawless Curls Shampoo & Conditioner system provides optimal curl hydration by targeting the driest areas, providing moisture where your hair needs it most. Ideal for curly or wavy hair, this advanced curl hydration system with vitamin B1 is gentle enough for daily use and will help detangle hair and tame frizz. This conditioner for curly hair leaves you with strands ready to be styled into flawless curls—every time.

Lindsey M.
Rineyville, KY
It's okay, I loved it the first time using it. My permed curls looked defined and felt bouncy and soft. But after several uses that seems to have changed. My hair is manageable at this point, the frizz is tamed. My curls are not as bouncy and defined as the first use. I had high hopes after seeing wonderful reviews on it and the price and amount of product was amazing! I've noticed it's not as "slick" as other products I've used. I do, however, like using this as a leave in. After showering I use nickel size amount in my hands and scrunch it into my curls. It has helped but I won't be repurchasing.
Naima S.
This is not the best conditioner especially if you have natural hair in the 3c-4c range. The only reason I gave it 3 stars is because the price of it. I typically use this if I run out of my normal conditioner, or if im doing a pre shampooing step. In terms of its effectiveness it is a bit thick and kind of weighs down the hair in a way that defines curls, but doesn't leave it feeling clean. That being said, because of this quality, it works wonders at finger detangling if you have really curly hair. I typically apply about 2-3 palm fulls and work it through my curls as a way to detangle.
Brandi J.
Atlanta, GA
I use this products with the paired shampoo and I can honestly say as a black girl using a "non ethnic" product that this does wonders for my hair. Granted, I am mixed and have fairly loose curls for someone who is black but I stock up on this stuff. Most shampoos leave my hair stiff and dry feeling so I feel the need to use a lot of conditioner to make my hair soft but this shampoo does not do that. It is very moisturizing with out being too oily on my hair.
Caity M.
Pittsburgh, PA
If you have thick long hair like me, you can never go wrong with TRESsemme products. I love the smell and the way my hair feels after the shower. No other product have I experienced gives me the same effect. I'm not naturally curly but I thought for summer I would give this a try and I was pretty pleased. Curls didn't last long before I had to put a little more product in my hair to restore the curls. Although the smell is incredible.
Hilenne S.
Allentown, PA
Since my hair is curly, and I always say that if your brows and your hair look good, doesn't matter what you are wearing, you will look GOOD. So I always try to take care of my hair, especially my curls because when you straighten your hair too much you slowly loose your curls shape so you have to keep those curls hydrated looking their best, I've used this product and it definitely gives you that flawless look.
Estefany F.
Tanto o condicionador como o shampoo são ótimos é um produto de ótima qualidade tipo meu cabelo melhorou muito com os produtos TRESemmé uso tanto shampoo como condicionador o óleo adoro deixa os cabelos macios com brilho intenso é ótimo ótimo sou apaixonada pelos produtos , não deixe de comprar as linha TRESemmé,não deixo de ter pelo menos óleo não pode falta na minha vida!!!
regina j.
Roscommon, MI
This stuff is wonderful !. It's priced just rite and the amazing after effects are outstanding. For years I've hunted high/low for a conditioner for my type of hair and had been pretty bummed out from no luck. Until recently I'd came across the TRESemme curls hydration con. I'm shocked at the price ;) and the way my curls look after using this stuff, they are beautiful!
Viannie V.
Orlando, FL
I've tried this conditioner and I don't think it's the best I've tried for curly hair. I enjoy the scent but I don't get the best results when using this. I purchased it at target and it was fairly priced for a drugstore conditioner. Overall I prefer other conditioners from this line instead. I gave it 3 stars for scent, price point, and for mediocre results.
Kasey P.
San Angelo, TX
I SWEAR by this shampoo!!! It's been my holy grail conditioner for years and I've tried many! My curly hair is EXTRA curly with this conditioner and you don't even have to use it every day!! Your hair looks rejuvenated and bouncy for a couple of days! People even compliment me and say my hair looks great when I use this conditioner. Two thumbs up!!
Roxana L.
Bayonne, NJ
Lo utilicé por 2 meses y no me dio resultados por el contrario me lo dejo muy seco he inmediatamente el cabello se me hacia nudos, me tomaba 2 horas desenrredarlo despues de lavarlo, asi que mejor cambia de acondicionador y shampo 🙁 a mi no me funciono mi cabello es rizo y abundante y esto me lo dejaba como un paste de cosina viejo!..
Ginamarie M.
Tampa , FL
I feel this product isn't good for people who don't wash their hair everyday, anyone else?
Carissa A.
Spring Valley, CA
My hair is wavy would it make it curly ?
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this really define natural curls?
Linda D.
Lumberton, MS
Wondering if this would leave my hair oily or weighed down ?
Laura R.
Does this weigh down fine hair?