Hair CareHair Styling ProductsHair GelTRESemmé
Flawless Curls Bouncy Curls Defining Gel

TRESemmé Flawless Curls Bouncy Curls Defining Gel

TRESemmé Flawless Curls Curl Defining Gel eliminates frizz and gives your curls the definition you crave.

Does this leave your hair bounce and soft but also lock the curl in?
Does this product work well on natural 3C curls? Does it leave flakes once dried?
this gel has a good hold??
Start your review of TRESemmé Flawless Curls Bouncy Curls Defining Gel!
Miu H.
Newark, NJ
TRESemmé Flawless Curls Bouncy Curls Defining Gel uploaded by Miu H.
I had high expectations for this product, I've been using Tresemme shampoo and conditioner since as far as I can remember. Unfortunately this gel didn't work for me. I don't think it's made for kinky curly hair. My hair is dark brown 4 B type and this doesn't hold my curls like some of my favorite products do. I use it on my wavy natural hair wig, and it works fine, so I kinda found a way so I don't waste the product.
Rosa H.
Port Townsend, WA
TRESemmé Flawless Curls Bouncy Curls Defining Gel uploaded by Rosa H.
Really nice all day hold. It doesn’t get flakey and it smells good. I found the best way to apply was to wet hair, keeping in mind a little goes a long way!
Allyn G.
TRESemmé Flawless Curls Bouncy Curls Defining Gel uploaded by Allyn G.
Not much into gels, but I must say this one has a great scent to it. It doesn’t really hold hairstyles especially not during humid weather. But I would recommend it for basic wear (running errands, park, etc.)
Candy L.
Vancouver, WA
TRESemmé Flawless Curls Bouncy Curls Defining Gel uploaded by Candy L.
TRESemmé Flawless Curls Bouncy Curls Defining Gel uploaded by Candy L.
I love this gel. It smells great, but not overwhelming. It doesn’t leave your hair crunchy like most gels, but still holds your curls. Plus let’s you restyle without starting the process over. Out of all the curl gels I e tried, this is by far my favorite as it doesn’t leave your hair sticky or stiff. This will continued to be used!
María Isabel P.
Fort Wayne, IN
TRESemmé Flawless Curls Bouncy Curls Defining Gel uploaded by María Isabel P.
TRESemmé Flawless Curls Bouncy Curls Defining Gel uploaded by María Isabel P.
It works fine. Is a low holding gel. Super nice with my scalp and easy to rinse, I definitely will buy it in the supermarket. I love the “natural” style that gives to my hair 😋 also like the consistency of the product. the picture is after a whole day doing camping. And my hair still pretty decent lol
Wendi D.
Grove City, OH
TRESemmé Flawless Curls Bouncy Curls Defining Gel uploaded by Wendi D.
I absolutely loved the smell of this! This will stay in my Arsenal of hair care products! My curls are hard to tame and this worked!
Isabel Z.
TRESemmé Flawless Curls Bouncy Curls Defining Gel uploaded by Isabel Z.
Amazing! Not sticky and doesn't make your hair crunchy like most products. My son has really beautiful curly hair but hates putting products in it. Thanks to Influenster he found a his favorite product. TRESemmé Flawless Curls Bouncy Curls Defining Gel
ester K.
Arlington, MA
TRESemmé Flawless Curls Bouncy Curls Defining Gel uploaded by ester K.
I love it! I used this Gel combined with the leave in and I couldn't be more happier ☺ the curls are so defined and it gets perfect all day long even with my baby touching it. amazingly surprised. I just find my perfect formula 😌 Brazilian curls 3 ABC that's for us.
Devonne Kay D.
Saint Louis, MO
TRESemmé Flawless Curls Bouncy Curls Defining Gel uploaded by Devonne Kay D.
So I usually don’t use hair gel. This gel is acceptable. There’s no leftover Sticky residue, there no hard crunch . The gel probably holds my curls for 4 hours then I frizz back up . No scent .
Daniela S.
Alexandria, VA
TRESemmé Flawless Curls Bouncy Curls Defining Gel uploaded by Daniela S.
TRESemmé Flawless Curls Bouncy Curls Defining Gel uploaded by Daniela S.
I love the smell of this product. It left my hair feeling nice and firm. was it effective in my opinion yes it was. I feel like it was long lasting and held off pretty well. I would definitely recommend it to friends and family
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kari H.
il y a 3 ans
TRESemmé Flawless Curls Bouncy Curls Defining Gel. Does this product work well for naturally curly hair without making the hair stiff and crunchy?
Huma B. il y a 2 ans
It’s awesome but you just have to use the right amount if you use too much of the product then it might make it stiff and crunchy but otherwise it’s perfect!