TRESemmé Flawless Curls Alcohol-Free Mousse

Need a long lasting boost for your curly hair style? TRESemmé® TRES TWO Flawless Curls Alcohol-Free Mouse gives extra hold, frizz control and long-lasting boost to your curls.

Does this dry out your hair? I’ve used the previous version and my hair was so dry after.
How does this compare to other drugstore brands?
How well does this actually work on enhancing waves/curls?
Start your review of TRESemmé Flawless Curls Alcohol-Free Mousse!
Karina H.
TRESemmé Flawless Curls Alcohol-Free Mousse uploaded by Karina H.
TRESemmé Flawless Curls Alcohol-Free Mousse uploaded by Karina H.
I am a person who suffers a lot because of my hair. It's not easy to handle it and get it the way I like it, but with this product I feel super happy because it makes my hair look more natural and keeps my curls hydrated and defined. It leaves my hair moving. I really recommend it because I have tried many products looking for that appearance and only with this one I feel satisfied.
Jadzia A.
N Hollywood, CA
TRESemmé Flawless Curls Alcohol-Free Mousse uploaded by Jadzia A.
Love it couldn’t be more happier am gonna keep buying this over and over again my sister in law tried it too and she was super happy too
Alli W.
Cincinnati, OH
TRESemmé Flawless Curls Alcohol-Free Mousse uploaded by Alli W.
Overall this is a pretty good product; it doesn’t make my hair crunchy and it smells really nice. However the main reason I give this mousse four stars is because it does leave my hair a little frizzy.
jennifer P.
TRESemmé Flawless Curls Alcohol-Free Mousse uploaded by jennifer P.
held my hair pretty good received a full size sample which was awesome!!! only down fall fir me was that it left my hair feeling hard or chrunchy should I say afterwards l!! but did work well for my daughter for putting her hair up in a ponytail and letting her curls loose in the back! did also leave my hair with white flakes by the end of the night.... didn't care too much for it! not something I'll be switching up my usuals for!!
natalie L.
New Britain, CT
TRESemmé Flawless Curls Alcohol-Free Mousse uploaded by natalie L.
I like the smell and that is alcohol free and it’s coconut but it made my hair hard . I don’t like a hard cast I have 2c/3a curls .
Juanita R.
Los Angeles, CA
TRESemmé Flawless Curls Alcohol-Free Mousse uploaded by Juanita R.
This is my go to hair product almost everyday for when I'm getting my day ready i just run & scrunch this into my hair quickly,my hair looks fabulous ! & The hold is great for an all day wear
Marilyn R.
Camden, NJ
TRESemmé Flawless Curls Alcohol-Free Mousse uploaded by Marilyn R.
The product smelled great. But honestly, I felt like it didn’t do much for my curls. I was working with untangled wet hair and applied in sections and finger curled my hair. Once dry, my hair felt a bit heavy and crunchy. I will not be re-using the product with wet hair. Might work better for styled hair.
Cynthia S.
Clermont, FL
TRESemmé Flawless Curls Alcohol-Free Mousse uploaded by Cynthia S.
I’m not a fan of mousse just because I prefer to let my curls air dry. With mousse, in order to end up with touchable curls, you have diffuse your hair and I don’t want the heat damage. That being said, the product itself is up to par with others I’ve tried. It has a nice scent and great hold.
Ariel W.
Brandon, MS
TRESemmé Flawless Curls Alcohol-Free Mousse uploaded by Ariel W.
Ok so like the word mousse just doesn’t sit right with my spirit let alone the idea of physically using it-(typically). But this product smells so good and as a braid fanatic- I have been truly doing myself and my braids a disservice! I will be giving myself this daily W and using this product moving forward! The smell is good, the hold is good (I mousse away and save the day -after wearing my scarf), the size:price ratio is solid, so honestly it’s a yes for me. That says a lot because I’m a natural girl. So, I can’t be out here just using any and everything. But natural or not, the braids must remain ✨fresh✨because who has time??? Well, stress no more girls. This might be the key right here!
Brittney B.
Cataula, GA
TRESemmé Flawless Curls Alcohol-Free Mousse uploaded by Brittney B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Used this mousse today was my first time trying it out. For the price it is a huge bottle. Used it today with the rain and the humidity didn’t have my hair that bad on a rainy day . It made beautiful curls and didn’t even have to scrunch. Wish I would’ve took a picture of my hair
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hannah M.
Danville, IL
il y a 10 mois
TRESemmé Flawless Curls Alcohol-Free Mousse, how long does it take for your hair to dry and curl?
Charlene G. il y a un mois
I let my hair air dry. I have long hair so it takes about an hour. But my curls set up almost instantly. Hope this helps.
Karla García R.
il y a un an
TRESemmé Flawless Curls Alcohol-Free Mousse Anyone has tried it in 4 type hair ?
Jessica C. il y a 4 mois
Yes, Alcohol free!
Serenity B.
Deltona, FL
il y a un an
TRESemmé Flawless Curls Alcohol-Free Mousse ? What's it like with type 3c hair?
Valeria M. il y a 5 mois