BY TRESEMMÉ #5 in Hairspray

TRESemme Extra Hold Hair Spray: Spray 14.6 oz Extra firm hold All day humidity resistance Water free see more...

• I have really straight hair and when I curl it the curls come out...2 Answers
  • Will this hairspray last all day on my curls???7 Answers
  • What hairspray do you use if you are a dancer? I use this! It wor...1 Answers
TRESemmé Extra Hold Hair Spray
  • "I would recommend this product to anyone needing a good hairspray. " in 1 review
  • "Love this hairspray..whenever i put my hair up into a pony tail all the little baby hairs find a way to come out." in 1 review
Genevieve A.
Chapman, KS
I have used TRESemme in the past and although it did a great job of holding my styles, I felt that the hold was not moveable. The finish of the spray left my hair stiff. Also, if it got on my skin it would leave my skin feeling sticky as well. I also don't think it smells great. I think the price is fair but there are other products that smell better and have a more natural finish. If you are looking for a good hairspray that will def hold your style and you don't care about smell so much, then this is the hair spray for you!!! :)
Reham K.
Shelby Twp, MI
I had to give this product only 3 stars due to some negative qualities that come with the hairspray. To begin, this hairspray is AMAZING when it comes to holding your styled hair in place. A little bit of this will go a long way. It's perfect for big events where you don't want your hair loosening up. The downfall to this spray is simply its smell. Spraying a little bit will fill the room and get the spray all over you with this overpowering smell. I do not know how to describe the smell other than its a strong chemical smell. It does not have a fruity scent like other products and that was enough to make me not want to use this product again. The smell does last all day too so you will smell like a strong chemical all day. The smell does not bother some people as much it did for me. The hold of the spray is great through which will possibly make the hair spray worth it for some people.
 I recommend giving the hair spray a try, maybe the smell won't bother you as much as it did for me. It is a great hairspray at the end of the day.
Jewel B.
Covina, CA
I personally love buying the travel size of these because they last me super long and are a perfect to go size ! I love being able to carry it in my purse and have it when ever I need it! I love that they have it at a value price at target ! I love using their products and am never disappointed when using this on my fly hairs or needing baby hairs to stay put ! I also have fine hair so if your hair is thicker results can vary . I think the cost is perfect for the product and amount you get
Shauna A.
I just use this hairspray to keep my eyebrows in place. Otherwise, the hair spray is not that great. Although it had a good hold, it’s good for updos etc, don’t wear it for every day hair down wear. It’ll make you hair stringy, sticky & your hair will have the weirdest texture. I don’t like it for my hair, it really dries it out too, and makes it look greasy.
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
Living in NJ. At the beach my hair has to fight humidity, dry air and high winds at the beach. This is one of the few hairsprays that can hold up to them all! I have been using it for a few years and it never fails. On super humid days I use to coats. Always wait a few minutes for the first to dry. You hair will hold all day!
Rosie V.
I love the smell of this and how it doesn’t leave your hair flakey after you’ve combed it out if you had to. I’ve always stuck to this hairspray because it leaves my hair lasting the way I spray it down all day long. Also, they have levels of how strong you want the hold on your hair. It goes from light mist to no movement in your hair. It washes out easily too. I love it.
Mahmuda S.
This hairspray was pretty affordable and i had high hopes for it. However, I was dissappointed becasue of the many negative qualities of this hairspray. The smell of this hairspray very strong and chemilcally which get salmost nbearable when you put it all over the hair. Secondly, it made hair feel really stiff.
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
 A lot of people really like this hairspray and I don't know why.  Sure it slicks down the flyaways but it does not hold styles extremely well.  If your hair does not hold I would recommend something a little stronger.  The smell is a bit stronger than i would like too.
Jenna T.
Living in Louisiana where it is extremely hot and humid, hairspray is a must if you don’t want frizzy hair. I use this as a final step and lightly spray it all over my hair. It doesn’t totally prevent my hair from turning into a frizz ball (because nothing can compete against Louisiana humidity) but it definitely helps! I like it because it is cheap and isn’t sticky or crunchy.
Nicole M.
This one can of hairspray was probably used to film the enter movie Hairspray not only because of the size but because one spray will hold your hair all day. It immediately dries in place and holds very tight. Don't buy if you are looking for a light hold!
Sandra A.
Will this hairspray last all day on my curls???
Ellie H.
Would this hold little fly aways and fly away stands/ curls. I am looking for something that would help my flyaway hairs.
Irene R.
Canton, GA
I have been looking for a hairspray that won't flake and leave me wanting to wash my hair out the minute I use it. Is this sticky? Is it a nice hold without all the mess?
Leah Y.
How well does this hairspray hold up to humidity?
Kindra M.
I have thick wavy/curly hair and am looking for something to use to keep my hair straight and non frizzy at the roots in the summer. the brand I once used (black with blue writing ) was similar to this. does anyone know if this will prevent my hair from frizzing and curly from the humidity ? is there such an item?!