BY TRESEMMÉ #2 in Hairspray

TRESemme Extra Hold Hair Spray: Spray 14.6 oz Extra firm hold All day humidity resistance Water free see more...

• Will this hairspray last all day on my curls???9 Answers
  • what hair types is this product best on?1 Answers
  • I have really straight hair and when I curl it the curls come out...3 Answers
TRESemmé Extra Hold Hair Spray
  • "I would recommend this product to anyone needing a good hairspray. " in 1 review
  • "Love this hairspray..whenever i put my hair up into a pony tail all the little baby hairs find a way to come out." in 1 review
Reham K.
Shelby Twp, MI
I had to give this product only 3 stars due to some negative qualities that come with the hairspray. To begin, this hairspray is AMAZING when it comes to holding your styled hair in place. A little bit of this will go a long way. It's perfect for big events where you don't want your hair loosening up. The downfall to this spray is simply its smell. Spraying a little bit will fill the room and get the spray all over you with this overpowering smell. I do not know how to describe the smell other than its a strong chemical smell. It does not have a fruity scent like other products and that was enough to make me not want to use this product again. The smell does last all day too so you will smell like a strong chemical all day. The smell does not bother some people as much it did for me. The hold of the spray is great through which will possibly make the hair spray worth it for some people.
 I recommend giving the hair spray a try, maybe the smell won't bother you as much as it did for me. It is a great hairspray at the end of the day.
Jewel B.
Covina, CA
I personally love buying the travel size of these because they last me super long and are a perfect to go size ! I love being able to carry it in my purse and have it when ever I need it! I love that they have it at a value price at target ! I love using their products and am never disappointed when using this on my fly hairs or needing baby hairs to stay put ! I also have fine hair so if your hair is thicker results can vary . I think the cost is perfect for the product and amount you get
Namrata P.
Oh my gosh, I cannot begin to explain how amazing this hairspray is!!! I have been  using this hairspray since I was in in high school years ago. Since then it has been my holy Grail. It keeps my hair in place and holds my calls for hours. This is the one hairspray that I keep re-purchasing no matter what. If you haven’t tried this hairspray then you haven’t experienced great hair when styled!
Shannon G.
I really love this hairspray, I'm surprised it has mixed reviews! The scent is not too strong for me as others have mentioned and it seems to hold relatively well throughout the day. I also like that it isn't "crunchy" and still gives me a natural look (even if I've sprayed it a million times!)
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
 A lot of people really like this hairspray and I don't know why.  Sure it slicks down the flyaways but it does not hold styles extremely well.  If your hair does not hold I would recommend something a little stronger.  The smell is a bit stronger than i would like too.
Leslie T.
New Haven
My go to for hair sprays. My hair is hard to keep a curl or anything unless I fight with it but this helps take it. It is one of the brand's if you use to much it can be sticky but it doesn't take a lot to do what you need it to do. I love the smell and it does nicely for my hair.
Rissi Z.
Mansfield
There's one thing I hate about hairsprays it that it makes my hair crunchy and flakey. Lemme tell you I would not use a lot of it in your hair it will leave u with the results I just explained! Other than that this product does hold well and the smell is really good
Genevieve A.
Chapman, KS
I have used TRESemme in the past and although it did a great job of holding my styles, I felt that the hold was not moveable. The finish of the spray left my hair stiff. Also, if it got on my skin it would leave my skin feeling sticky as well. I also don't think it smells great. I think the price is fair but there are other products that smell better and have a more natural finish. If you are looking for a good hairspray that will def hold your style and you don't care about smell so much, then this is the hair spray for you!!! :)
Madlenovich Y.
N Hollywood, CA
I like this spray I mean it’s not the best and it’s not the worst if I’m feeling like doing a funky hairdo or what not I use this as my back up and yes it comes in handy now sometimes I feel like with some hair fabrics this product acts weird so I guess there has to be a balance in using it once you figure out how the hair reacts to it, but for fun    I used this to make a simple , light dreadlocks
Vivian R.
Albuquerque, NM
My mom use to buy this for me and my sisters growing up with cheer performances and dance class. It has always held up great. I think now that I am older I don't care for the scent too much but that's nothing to take away from a great holding product.
Sandra A.
Will this hairspray last all day on my curls???
Ellie H.
Would this hold little fly aways and fly away stands/ curls. I am looking for something that would help my flyaway hairs.
Irene R.
Canton, GA
I have been looking for a hairspray that won't flake and leave me wanting to wash my hair out the minute I use it. Is this sticky? Is it a nice hold without all the mess?
Jessica M.
Portland, OR
I have really straight hair and when I curl it the curls come out in less than an hour. Will this hair spray hold the curls?
Kindra M.
I have thick wavy/curly hair and am looking for something to use to keep my hair straight and non frizzy at the roots in the summer. the brand I once used (black with blue writing ) was similar to this. does anyone know if this will prevent my hair from frizzing and curly from the humidity ? is there such an item?!