BY TRESEMMÉ #12 in Mousse

Tresemme® Extra Firm Control Mousse.
Used by professionals.
All day humidity resistance.
Tres mousse.
Extra hold.
Professional quality. see more...

• Can anyone tell me how well this mousse holds? And whether it pro...2 Answers
  • Is it a "heavy" mousse? I have curly hair and I like definition, ...1 Answers
  • Does this mousse hold well for very curly hair?1 Answers
TRESemmé Extra Firm Control Mousse
  • "I have super thick, curly, frizzy hair and lemme tell ya this stuff works!" in 3 reviews
  • "Not pricey at all and smells great and I'm truly not a fan of mousse but I do like this one..." in 2 reviews
  • "I would recommend this product " in 1 review
  • "It smells really good and went in my hair really easy, but it was really sticky on my hands." in 1 review
  • "It keeps my hair looking styled and cute but also it doesn't make it stiff or unmanageable. " in 1 review
Holly S.
Moline, IL
This moose holds my curls for days and it always helps me when I’m in a rush to get ready. The alternatives that are available don’t hold the curl as well as this product. I would recommend to all my friends and family!
Madison B.
Attalla, AL
I love this mousse so much!! I first started using it because my brother bought it and was using it to style his hair, so one day I tried to use it to scrunch my hair and I’m so glad I did! Ever since then it is my go to scrunching mousse!! Very affordable and does exactly what it should do. Smells amazing too!!
Kaitlyn G.
Tabernacle, NJ
This mousse keeps my hair super curly when I don’t feel like dealing with it. I just rub some mousse in and done. I recommend this to everyone regardless of the type of hair you have. It always holds and the price is great for the amount of mousse you get!
Shirley P.
Bronx, NY
This mousse is nothing special for me. I guess it gets the job done, kinda. Theres enough hold to say it’s achieved something, but not enough in the finish to make me really like it. It seems nicer when first applied but the effect disappears soon after.
Payton C.
Bryant, IA
I love this mousse. It lasts all day and it resist all humidity. My hair is naturally straight so it is hard to keep my hair wavy, but this product does. It does not let my hair fall flat. It tames all of my strays. It does leave my hair feeling a little hard but that’s how I know it is working. It lets you touch it all day and it still won’t move. I like to use this to make my hair more wavy and curly.
Diana C.
Bloomfield, NJ
This is been the best mouse for my hair since I was in middle school. Smells great it doesn't get flaky on the hair, you can use as much as you need to get your hair style done for 1 or several days. Totally recommend this product.
Lisa T.
Milton
I have used this product for many years!! Tbis is the only mousse I can use that does not cause my hair to frizz. I have naturally curly hair and most products cause my hair to become frizzy. I would highly recommend this product!!
Daphnie B.
Sanford, NC
I love this mousse. It’s the only thing that will keep curls in my straight hair! It’s a very fluffy consistency & you don’t Need a lot of it, if you use too much it will make your hair a little crunchy but nothing like how hairspray will
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Love this helps my hair hold and stay in the style of my liking. It is not greasy or sticky. It is lightweight, but it works well for me. My hair is very uncooperative. Highly recommend this product for any one
Nicolette M.
Peabody, MA
I’ve been using this product since 6th grade (9 years ago) and I still love it! A little goes a long way though, don’t put too much on or it will give you crunchy hair. It also smells sooooo good and the scent stays in your hair for days.
Kimberly H.
Shelby, NC
Can anyone tell me how well this mousse holds? And whether it provides good volumn?
katina h.
I have dry and coarse hair, will this still give me shine and moisture while a firm hold ad well?
katina h.
Is this any good for all hair types?
Samantha G.
Boca Raton, FL
Does this mousse hold well for very curly hair?
Bruna M.
Is it a "heavy" mousse? I have curly hair and I like definition, but I like some volume