BY TRESEMMÉ #7 in Hair Mousse

The Formulation: This hair style product is light enough for easy application and strong enough to build fullness. Plus, holding isopolymers expertly iron out stray hairs and the alcohol-free formulation never overdries.

The Effect: Your hairstyles will be in control, flexible not flat--and beautifully full.

TRESemmé Extra Firm Control Extra Hold Mousse
  • "I have super thick, curly, frizzy hair and lemme tell ya this stuff works!" in 3 reviews
  • "Not pricey at all and smells great and I'm truly not a fan of mousse but I do like this one..." in 2 reviews
  • "I have very fine hair & adding this product to my roots before blow drying helps to give it the volume that it desperately needs." in 1 review
  • "I use it at least 3 times a week and it works very well with my hair." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend this product " in 1 review
Phorahead‼️🌹❤️ I.
Absolutely love this product it helps me achieve my everyday look. It gives my hair volume and a little bit of texture since I have straight hair. The only complaint it that the thing you hold down on breaks pretty easily. Over all tho the product is worth investing in just be careful.TRESemmé Extra Firm Control Extra Hold Mousse
Kelly M.
I use this mousse daily before blow drying my hair and have never had any issues. The foam is not sticky like other mousses I have tried in the past and it helps maintain my hair style throughout the day. In the summer when I am able to let my hair completely air dry it doesn't leave my hair feeling crunchy or stiff and I am easily able to brush my hair after it has dried.
Ashley L.
Davie, FL
My favorite hair styling product. So easy to use, i use it on damp or wet hair and it volumizes my natural wavy hair. I love the humidity resistance being that I live in Florida I need to tame my thick wavy hair at times. Love the natural look it gives also! Love love this product!
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
My mom and I have used this ever since I can remember... has to be close to 10 years now! And for a reason! It allows you to style your hair anyway you want and it will stay while having volume and shine. It makes your hair look so great. It is especially great for short hair and that’s where I highly recommend it!
Jerleen E.
I buy the mousse for curls and it’s great! It helps hold my waves/curls through out the day. I must say i do use more than the recommended serving size but it’s what works with me! I also find it to help with frizz!
Yami G.
Palmdale, CA
I have not used mousse in my hair for the longest but I know forsure that whenever I need one I always go back to this. My hair color is brown/blonde and makes my hair look good when I crunch it up after applying this. This is my all time favorite brand for hair mousse. I used to use this product for yearsssssss and I recently stopped about a year ago. But I definitely recommend it! Great product, never fails!
Elsie M.
Best mousse ever!! If you're looking for a sleek flawless look this does the job. A little goes a long way. I have tons of baby hairs and this helps keep them in place or when I'm putting my hair up after a few days without wash. My hair looks and smells amazing and it doesn't budge.
trinity L.
Stuarts Draft, VA
My hair is NOT natural wavy/curly. I put this mousse in my fine hair and scrunch it up when wet. I use a diffuser on my hair dryer and it gives me little waves and a lot of volume. I wish my hair didn’t feel so crunchy afterwards but I still really like it.
Leianna D.
Corona, CA
Smells great and the quality of the product is amazing it works great for styling in many different ways. Definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to style their hair and want it to stay TRESemmé Curl Care Flawless Curls Hair Extra Hold Mousse
Kristen C.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Is this a go-to for anyone else? This stuff smells AMAZING first of all, and it’s so cheap. I love that my hair isn’t super crunchy after using this, it definitely has a texture though, but my hair is so fine pretty much putting anything in my hair gives it texture. I love using this on days when I need an extra scent boost, or on days when I let my hair air dry and it’s a little all over the place. This is a ride or die. So many mousses smell great, but this stuff lasts forever and is never too sticky.
Annette B.
Chesterfield, VA
does this work good? i dont know if its worth buying
Brandi O.
Griffin , GA
I have to use some type of gel or mouse in order to tame my frizz and curls everyday bc of the type of hair I have, my question does this product make your hair hard or crunchy? Honesty please.
Nina R.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this good to use in straight hair?
Sarah K.
Tallahassee, FL
I have naturally curly hair and I'm looking to find a mousse that tames my hair without making it look "wet" or feel crunchy. Does this product do that?
Stephanie G.
Floresville, TX
Does this make your hair crunchy? or stiff?