BY TRESEMMÉ #7 in Hair Mousse

The Formulation: This hair style product is light enough for easy application and strong enough to build fullness. Plus, holding isopolymers expertly iron out stray hairs and the alcohol-free formulation never overdries.

The Effect: Your hairstyles will be in control, flexible not flat--and beautifully full.

TRESemmé Extra Firm Control Extra Hold Mousse
  • "I have super thick, curly, frizzy hair and lemme tell ya this stuff works!" in 3 reviews
  • "Not pricey at all and smells great and I'm truly not a fan of mousse but I do like this one..." in 2 reviews
  • "I have very fine hair & adding this product to my roots before blow drying helps to give it the volume that it desperately needs." in 1 review
  • "I use it at least 3 times a week and it works very well with my hair." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend this product " in 1 review
Phorahead‼️🌹❤️ I.
Absolutely love this product it helps me achieve my everyday look. It gives my hair volume and a little bit of texture since I have straight hair. The only complaint it that the thing you hold down on breaks pretty easily. Over all tho the product is worth investing in just be careful.TRESemmé Extra Firm Control Extra Hold Mousse
Kelly M.
I use this mousse daily before blow drying my hair and have never had any issues. The foam is not sticky like other mousses I have tried in the past and it helps maintain my hair style throughout the day. In the summer when I am able to let my hair completely air dry it doesn't leave my hair feeling crunchy or stiff and I am easily able to brush my hair after it has dried.
Ashley L.
Davie, FL
My favorite hair styling product. So easy to use, i use it on damp or wet hair and it volumizes my natural wavy hair. I love the humidity resistance being that I live in Florida I need to tame my thick wavy hair at times. Love the natural look it gives also! Love love this product!
Alex S.
This mousse is great for locking in texture. I love to use this on my wet hair and then putting it up in a bun to set overnight. When I wake up I have a bunch of kinky texture and volume to play with. The only thing I don’t like is the fact it can get really sticky and crunchy. You really need to play with it to find the perfect amount for your hair.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
My mom and I have used this ever since I can remember... has to be close to 10 years now! And for a reason! It allows you to style your hair anyway you want and it will stay while having volume and shine. It makes your hair look so great. It is especially great for short hair and that’s where I highly recommend it!
trinity L.
Stuarts Draft
My hair is NOT natural wavy/curly. I put this mousse in my fine hair and scrunch it up when wet. I use a diffuser on my hair dryer and it gives me little waves and a lot of volume. I wish my hair didn’t feel so crunchy afterwards but I still really like it.
Kristen C.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Is this a go-to for anyone else? This stuff smells AMAZING first of all, and it’s so cheap. I love that my hair isn’t super crunchy after using this, it definitely has a texture though, but my hair is so fine pretty much putting anything in my hair gives it texture. I love using this on days when I need an extra scent boost, or on days when I let my hair air dry and it’s a little all over the place. This is a ride or die. So many mousses smell great, but this stuff lasts forever and is never too sticky.
Tyler G.
this use to be my favorite but not anymore. i dont know if they have changed the formula or what but i hate it now. i put it in my hair and its like i didnt put anything on it at all. i dont like how you put it in your hands and the minute you rub your hands together to apply it to your hair it disappears. like what?! i have always hated that bout this mousse. if i really want it to work, i have to put half the bottle in my hair. then when its dry, its crunchy like i spray starch in my hair.
Daphnie B.
Sanford, NC
I love this mousse. It’s the only thing that will keep curls in my straight hair! It’s a very fluffy consistency & you don’t Need a lot of it, if you use too much it will make your hair a little crunchy but nothing like how hairspray will
Stephanie M.
Waverly
This was only around $5 at Wal-Mart and it honestly wasn't that bad. I have been searching for a product to hold my fine thick hair but I want something a little better than this. Can't beat the price point though.
Annette B.
Chesterfield, VA
does this work good? i dont know if its worth buying
Nina R.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this good to use in straight hair?
shananne c.
Does this make your hair rock solid
Sarah K.
Malabar, FL
I have naturally curly hair and I'm looking to find a mousse that tames my hair without making it look "wet" or feel crunchy. Does this product do that?
Stephanie G.
Floresville, TX
Does this make your hair crunchy? or stiff?