TRESemmé Extra Firm Control All Day Humidity Resistance Tres Two Spray Extra Hold 4 Non-Aerosol Hair Spray

BY TRESEMMÉ #67 in Hairspray

Extra firm control.
Tresemme.
Used by professionals.
All day humidity resistance.
Tres Two spray.
Extra hold.
4 non-aerosol hair spray.
Professional quality. see more...

• Does it work really well, and how often are you supposed to use it?1 Answers
  • Will this leave my hair feeling soft or crunchy?1 Answers
  • I seen this ravel size At a store. does it really hold good? does...1 Answers
  • "The smell of this product is great and it holds my hair very well if I get the mega one because I have straight thick hair, takes a little more " in 1 review
  • "It works wonders without weighing my hair down." in 1 review
  • "I tried this product and im not a big fan of it." in 1 review
Tabitha M.
Tavares, FL
Living in Florida it's so hard to find a hairspray that really holds, it's sticky, doesn't make my hair look dull, and can stand against the summer humidity. This hair spray is awesome. I tested it recently at an outdoor wedding and my curls stuck through the whole night and kept my little baby fly-aways at bay. Awesome. Love this hairspray.
Brittany B.
I have a lot of layers in my hair, so naturally I have a lot of crazy strands that flip and go everywhere. I use this product after I shower in the morning and I'm good to go! I live in Florida where it's constantly humid outside. This hairspray keeps my hair in place all day long! I'm very impressed.
Marqueveia M.
Woodland Hls, CA
I like this product to keep my hair in place and to keep the frizz down. It is a wet consistency... and it contains alcohol, which is one thing I don't really like about it. Also, it seems to have a slight sticky feeling when wet/on your hands. All in all, it gets the job done if you need a quick fix.
Aimee B.
I like this product because it does not have a sticky feel that hairspray sometimes has. It holds my hair well without weighing it down. I also like that it comes in a small bottle for traveling because when I'm trying to travel, I always need a hairspray so this is a must!
Andrea C.
Austin, TX
Living in such a humid place, I need this. I use this any day that I'm leaving the house. It doesn't have a distinct smell, it doesn't smell bad; it holds my curls very well in combination with the mouse, and is available at the grocery store. I will buy again.
Jessica R.
This is a good product. Leaves hair smelling good. For it being an "extra hold" hair spray my curls fall pretty quickly when I curl my hair. Price is good. My husband uses this product too occasionally and seems to be pretty satisfied with the hold.
Sierra B.
Mineral Wells, WV
Bought these sample bottles to put into a bridesmaid care package for my wedding day! Love how light and soft it feels on your hair, yet still has great hold! I am so glad that I will have it to use on me and my girls on my wedding day!
Kirsten H.
Lake Stevens, WA
I love this hairspray! I always get the travel size for when j have to go for trips and business meetings, as it always keeps my hair in place and leaves it looking nice! Would highly recommend to anyone wanting a good hairspray
Judi W.
Cathlamet, WA
This is one of my current must haves in my purse makeup bag! I have superfine hair that likes to fall flat, even with spiking product in it. When my hair starts to deflate, this hairspray whips it into shape and keeps it there!
Irina M.
I carry this in my purse. I don't like that it is non aerosol because more of it comes out and it's not as fine mist as aerosol, therefore more gets on hair and hat feels hair sprayed too much. But the smell is great!
Cambria S.
Pensacola, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this make your hair feel crunchy? Or is it just enough for an all day hold.
Alise A.
Brooklyn, NY
I seen this ravel size At a store. does it really hold good? does it make your hair feel like a straw?
Shelby R.
Does it work really well, and how often are you supposed to use it?
Heidi C.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this leave my hair feeling soft or crunchy?
Melissa P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay, this hairspray is great as far as hold goes. But does anyone else get sick over the scent of it? Does it last that long on everyone else, or is it just me?