Tresemme Expert with Moroccan Oil Keratin Smooth Color Smoothing Serum 4.1 oz uploaded by Frankie L.Tresemme Expert with Moroccan Oil Keratin Smooth Color Smoothing Serum 4.1 oz uploaded by Ashlie H.Tresemme Expert with Moroccan Oil Keratin Smooth Color Smoothing Serum 4.1 oz uploaded by Angelica C.

BY TRESEMMÉ

It's a tough call: should you go for a hair regimen that smoothes out frizz or one that protects your colored hair? Okay, so sometimes in life you have to pick a lane, but surely frizz-controlled hair and glossy, vibrant color shouldn't be mutually exclusive. Spare yourself the dilemma and have it both ways with the TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Color System. Our system, with Keratin and Moroccan argan Oil, helps to control frizz while keeping your style effortlessly smooth. Additionally, this double-duty system helps protect your color-treated hair, leaving it looking fresh and vibrant. After shampoo and conditioner, prep your hair for styling with the TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Color Smoothing Serum - an anti-frizz serum, with Keratin and Moroccan Argan oil. Use to smoothe the hair fibre. Its non-greasy formula seals the cuticle to tame frizz and flyaways, and instantly recharges your colored-hair with a beautiful, glossy shine. Usually having colored hair means you have to compromise between a frizz-controlled style and vibrant color; New TRESemmé keratin smooth color system has been specially designed for color treated hair The system nourishes and protects your colored hair while smoothing hair from root to tip Formulated with keratin and Moroccan argan oil, this double-duty system controls frizz while keeping your style effortlessly smooth At the same time, it provides shine to keep your colored hair vibrant TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Color Smoothing Serum has a fluid formula which tames frizz and keeps colored hair looking vibrant Use after TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner to amp up your color vibrancy Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Heidi H.
Norwalk, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
After showering, I do my daily routine to style my hair with TRESemme Keratin Color Smoothing Serum. Just a dime size drop and run my fingers through my hair. My hair feels soft & smooth. The Moroccan argan oil that's non-greasy helps smooth my hair and tame my unruly frizzy hair. Plus, it recharges my colored-hair to have a natural shine.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just used this product on my hair today. I used it when my hair was wet. I used it to control the frizziness of my hair and it worked. It did not weigh my hair down or make it feel greasy. It really didn't take a lot of product for my hair.
Shamiza D.
Briarwood , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this tresemme keratin smooth color creams serum. It did make my hair feel nice and it helped with the frizz. I like that I can use it on my hair when its wet and dry and also it smells nice. I like the easy to use dispenser, its easy to travel with since it can be locked so easy. It’s hydrating, I guess this is the Moroccan oil working.
kristan e.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did get this because my hair is colored and I do use a straightener on it everyday it seems to be working okay but I will probably be looking for something stronger that helps my hair a little more in the future.
elizabeth. ✨.
I was recommended this by a friend after I complained about frizz. Used on wet hair, it's fine. On dry hair, it makes one big greasy patch and doesn't distribute at all. If you apply it with your hands, they'll smell like this product for 2 days. I didn't see much of a difference between when I used it and when I didn't.
Manny B.
I used this yesterday for the first time and I loved it .it is spouse to help your hair the bad part is if you put to much it makes your hair oily
Jazamine D.
Far Rockaway, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Inhave natural hair and its hard to find a serum that protects, snells great and locks in shine. Tresseme does it all with this product!
Frankie L.
Fort Bragg, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is okay. I bought this with shampo, conditioner. and it was not to pricy.it does leave my hair soft. I found it at safe way.
Ciara C.
Hanford, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use it after ever hair wash to bring moisture to my dry colored hair and out helps to revive my hair and add a nice shine
Eliza B.
Myakka City, FL
I really enjoyed this aside from it leaving my hair a little too oily. Which I could easily fix by using less.