BY TRESEMMÉ

Its a tough call: should you go for a hair regimen that smoothes out frizz or one that protects your colored hair? Okay, so sometimes in life you have to pick a lane, but surely frizz-controlled hair and glossy, vibrant color shouldnt be mutually exclusive. Spare yourself the dilemma and have it both ways with the TRESemm Keratin Smooth Color System. Our system, with Keratin and Moroccan argan Oil, helps to control frizz while keeping your style effortlessly smooth. Additionally, this double-duty system helps protect your color-treated hair, leaving it looking fresh and vibrant. After shampoo and conditioner, prep your hair for styling with the TRESemm Keratin Smooth Color Smoothing Serum an anti-frizz serum, with Keratin and Moroccan Argan oil. Use to smoothe the hair fibre. Its non-greasy formula seals the cuticle to tame frizz and flyaways, and instantly recharges your colored-hair with a beautiful, glossy shine.

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Dimethiconol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernal Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium Crosspolymer-3, Fragrance (Parfum), Mineral Oil, Phenyl Trimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Triethanolamine, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
I love the way this stuff smells! Even after drying and styling my hair I get so many compliments on how good my hair smells. My hair is pretty thin, and color treated. ( bleached ) the keratin in this really makes my hair very silky and smooth. One of my favorites! I normally don’t like serums because it tends to ale my hair oily, but using the correct amount, it leaves your hair shiny NOT that oily look near the scalp. TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Shine Serum
Sarah L.
Siloam Springs
My oldest daughter and I have extremely difficult hair to brush even after using conditioner. This stuff helps make it easier to brush, and makes our hair look so smooth and shiny. I buy two or more bottles every time I run out, in fear they'll discontinue it!
Amber S.
Waterbury, CT
I was really impressed with this one....I have used it on damp hair before heat styling and dry hair after styling. Definitely helps my damaged hair. Also, I like the smell and texture. The pump is very convenient.
Andrea L.
Las Vegas, NV
Smells Amazing 100% Recommend it feels hair luxurious and silky smooth iwould Apply it to my damp hair blow dry it and add 2-3 pumps I Couldnt get enough TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Shine Serum
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I use this regularly for my frizzy hair. It is a good price and you get quite a bit of product because you don’t need to use a ton of it every time. It smells amazing and leaves hair silky smooth. I always use this in combination with my flat iron , and it works wonders. I will continue to buy this.
Stephanie B.
i have been using this product since i was 15 years-old (7 years) and it has always been my favorite!! I have fine, blonde hair but a lot of it! I use this one my damp hair and then blow dry it straight and it keeps my hair sleek and frizz free all day!
sarah s.
Normangee
I use this directly after I take a shower, scrunch my hair in a towel to get it only dang, and then apply this oil to the ends of my hair so it doesn't start out throughout the day. It really works and softens my hair and keeps it from frizzing too!!
Aubrey B.
NYC
I’ve been using this product since it came out and I hope it’s never discontinued because it is a lifesaver for my hair and keeping it frizz free and fabulous. It add shine, keeps it smooth and silky all day... without looking or feeling greasy.
Angela  C.
china spring , TX
i was recommended by my mom who uses this with my sister after trying it out my daughter loves how soft it leave her hair she was really surprised and used it every since makes hair easy to manage and frizz free yay
karen e.
gladstone
this product is nice for when i want to straighten my hair because it makes it pretty straight before i even apply heat. what’s also nice is that mine has heat protectant in it already !!