TRESemmé Expert with Moroccan Oil Keratin Smooth Color Shampoo uploaded by Raquel C.TRESemmé Expert with Moroccan Oil Keratin Smooth Color Shampoo uploaded by Mia S.

BY TRESEMMÉ

Silky smoothness with bountiful body? Who says you can’t have it all? Our unique TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Color System, with Keratin and Moroccan Argan Oil, helps to control frizz while keeping your style effortlessly smooth. Not to mention, this double-duty system helps protect your color-treated hair, leaving it gorgeously sleek and vibrant.

Start your routine with the TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Color Shampoo, formulated with rich  Moroccan Argan oil and Keratin. This low-sulfate shampoo cleanses gently your colored hair, smoothing frizz from root to tip, while sealing in shine to keep your colored hair vibrant.

Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Colour Shampoo and Conditioner has Moroccan oil in it and the claims are that it "adds shine & vibrancy, while smoothing hair from root to tip"  when using the shampoo, conditioner, and serum. I tried the shampoo and conditioner, but not the shine serum. My hair might be a little less frizzy, but I think the frizz and fly-aways claims are more for the serum. The shampoo lathers up rich and luxurious and I felt like I was in a salon. My hair was not as tangled using this, even before I used the conditioner. The conditioner is thick and luxurious, but not as rich as some others I have tried. I would say this is somewhere in the middle as far as conditioners go in that area. My hair was not tangled at all after using this, better than other conditioners I've tried. I have never noticed shine to my hair, so I am not sure about this claim and I sampled the hair spray afterwards, so I cannot confirm the soft feel, though I would think that it is true. Overall, I really liked using this shampoo and conditioner and it is much better than the ones I am currently using. I would need to use this a few more times before deciding if I like it better for the detangling aspect or another brand based on the thickness of the conditioner when using it. I have used the Tresemme set before with the marula oil, but I recently colored my hair so I switched to these since they are supposed to protect color. I received these products for free in exchange for my honest review.
Holly K.
I love the scent of this shampoo it's a sweet candy candy smell. My husband still uses it too and doesn't mind the scent. When I comb through my hair it is soft and easy however once my fine thin hair dries it looks more textured and dry than usual. I've been noticing my Natural almost pin straight hair doesn't look as sleek and nice as usual and I think it's this shampoo and conditioner combo. Won't repurchase this type but will try another Tresemme line.
Tiff P.
Sharon, PA
This is my mother-in-laws favorite shampoo. Being a noob, pretty much, in the world of hair color, I hadn't used any special shampoo for my hair once colored. My color often faded fast and my hair was so damaged after coloring it. When I received a rebate offer from Shoppers Army, I was quite excited to see what TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Colour Shampoo was all about and it did not disappoint. It leaves my hair feeling smooth and healthy. It cleans well and smells great!
Melody H.
Dallas tx
The TRESemmé Moroccan oil smooth color Shampoo makes my hair look healthy and scalp look good. It makes my hair soft. The scent is strong but I love how Moroccan products smell. Especially when it makes my hair feel fresh out the shower. I am in love with the smell.😍 I have been using tresemme products for 7 months and still haven’t found a better shampoo/Conditioner . I would recommend this product to everyone. It is the best shampoo and it makes me feel satisfied.❤️
#Influenster
#TRESemmé.
Stephanie F.
Youngsville, LA
This shampoo helps promote healthy shiny hair. It helps color protected hair and has Moroccan oil to create a shine and help reduce breakage. It lathers good so a little goes a long way. You will be satisfied with the smell and it leaves your hair feeling smooth and silky.
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
I use this because my hair straightener has the oil inside already so it helps my frizz go away . Love the smell and how big the bottle it . Lasts for a long time
lady c.
Amarillo, TX
Amazing for blonde or light colored hair. Not so great all dark. Price. Quality. Kinda different fragrant but not very strong. I do like the tresemme keratin for highlights.
Stephanie W.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the smell of this shampoo and when you squeeze it out of the bottle it comes out flat shaped since the opening of the bottle is flat. It's affordable and the smell is just the best part of this shampoo
Stephanie J.
Chowchilla , CA
When I can’t afford salon products I always go back to tresemme! I’ve been using it for years and sometimes it makes my hair feel better more than expensive brands. It’s affordable, and has a great range of products for all hair types
Megan H.
Orlando
Amazing! It is so affordable but it acts like it is a high end shampoo! It smells amazing and leaves my hair so freaking soft. I’ve had a friend use it and then call me the next day to ask what it was so she could purchase.

back