TRESemmé Expert with Moroccan Oil Keratin Smooth Color Conditioner uploaded by Rosaly N.

BY TRESEMMÉ

About This Item

Disclaimer: While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us.

It?s a tough call: should you go for a hair regimen that smoothes out frizz or one that protects your colored hair? Okay, so sometimes in life you have to pick a lane, but surely frizz-controlled hair and glossy, vibrant color shouldn?t be mutually exclusive. Spare yourself the dilemma and have it both ways with the TRESemm? Keratin Smooth Color System. Our system, with Keratin and Moroccan argan Oil, helps to control frizz while keeping your style effortlessly smooth. Additionally, this double-duty system helps protect your color-treated hair, leaving it looking fresh and vibrant. Our system helps to control frizz while keeping your style effortlessly smooth. At the same time, this double-duty system helps protect your colored hair leaving it looking fresh and vibrant. After you shampoo, follow up with the TRESemm? Keratin Smooth Color Conditioner ? formulated with Moroccan Argan oil and Keratin. It nourishes frizzy hair without weighing it down, and locks in smoothness to keep your colored-hair looking fresh and vibrant.

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Behentrimonium Chloride, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Lactic Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Dipropylene Glycol, Amodimethicone, Potassium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Peg-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Cetrimonium Chloride, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Melody H.
Grand Prairie , TX
The TRESemmé Moroccan oil Shampoo and Conditioner makes my hair look healthy and scalp look good. It makes my hair soft. The scent is strong but I love how Moroccan products smell. Especially when it makes my hair feel fresh out the shower. I am in love with the smell.😍 I have been using this product for 7 months and still haven’t found a better conditioner. I would recommend this to everyone. It is the best conditioner that makes me satisfied.❤️
#Influenster
#TRESemmé.
Holly K.
This conditioner is okay for my fine thin color treated hair. My color did fade a bit at the ends which is normal for me. It smells delicious like candy and it's easy to comb through the hair. My problem is since I've switched from Pantene, the color shine or sleek and smooth with argan oil lines, my hair air dries to a more frizzy textured and dry look. I usually have almost pin straight hair but recently my hair looks less sleek and I think it's this line of products.
Tiff P.
Sharon, PA
In my review of TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Colour shampoo, I explained that I'm a noob to hair color. I had a positive experience with the shampoo, so I expected similar results with the conditioner, and again, the results were positive. My hair ended up silky and smooth, feeling healthy. I have naturally wavy hair that is frizzy, and I didn't notice a HUGE difference, but my hair was manageable.
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
This TRESemme expert botanical conditioner is an absolute dream come true. It smells great and makes my hair feel incredible. I loved it from the first use and keep using it and loving it every time just as much. I highly recommend this.
Kara P.
Fort Washington
Ok...this conditioner is AMAZING!!! I am a Pantene person but I randomly bought this at Target and I am so glad I did! First of all, the smell is decadent, luxurious, and just the best! My hair was kind of dried out and TRESemmé Expert with Moroccan Oil Keratin Smooth Color Conditioner really fixed the damage. I love Moroccan Oil products and this conditioner definitely does not disappoint. It smooths without leaving any residue and leaves hair feeling soft, clean, and restored. 5 STARS!
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Best conditioner ever love that it has Moroccan oil so it leaves the hair feeling soft and smooth totally affordable love it
Rosaly N.
I always love using this. It's amazing to use when the body is under the stress of humid heat or humid air after or before rain. I have naturally thin and fragile hair, so it is quite sensitive when abused by the elements of nature. It's naturally straight but quite prone to split ends and frizz. This product works well if you understand how much to use (and I only need about a pea-sized drop).