BY TRESEMMÉ

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, and Hair Treatments at Target.com! Every gorgeous style starts with strong, healthy-looking hair. Introducing TRESemmé Repair and Protect 7 Recovery Mask, an intensive rescue treatment that takes on 7 types of styling damage. Our professionals know that that when it comes to styling, hair takes on damage from more than just heat. That's why the new TRESemmé Repair and Protect 7 system visibly repairs 7 different types of damage - brushing, blow-drying, bleaching, coloring, curling, flat-ironing and braiding with each use. Formulated with Biotin, it treats visible damage instantly AND helps repair the hair fiber from within, strengthening against breakage, so you can keep styling. Once or twice a week, give your over-worked tresses an intensive repairing boost with the TRESemmé Repair and Protect 7 Instant Recovery Mask. A powerful rescue treatment for damaged hair, it penetrates the hair fiber and helps reconstruct damaged strands from within. Used after the Repair and Protect 7 Shampoo, it leaves hair smooth, strong and protected against breakage, so you're ready to bring on the next style! Every gorgeous style starts with strong, healthy hair. Introducing TRESemmé Repair and Protect 7 Recovery Mask, an intensive rescue treatment that takes on 7 types of styling damage. Professional-quality formula, with Biotin, deeply treats over-worked tresses for smooth, shiny and healthy-looking results with each use. Penetrates the hair fiber to help reconstruct damaged strands from within, strengthening against breakage and split ends Used as part of the new Repair and Protect 7 system, it visibly repairs 7 different types of damage - brushing, blow-drying, bleaching, coloring, curling, flat-ironing and braiding in with each use. Safe to use on color-treated hair Used once or twice a week in place of the Repair and Protect 7 Conditioner, it gives hair an intensive boost, restoring its structure and protecting against future styling damage Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Shea H.
Shea H.
Canton, GA
I am so impressed with this mask. I recently highlighted my hair and got a bit of color damage. It was really frizzy in some areas. One use of this and it smoothed out and laid my hair well. It has so much slip and made my hair super soft. I felt like my tangles just melted away. I also noticed less shedding. It has a wonderful light scent and best of all it costs $4.98 at Walmart. Go give it a try!
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Honestly it helps your hair so much I bleached my hair and dyed it in the same week which isn't good at all but this stuff made it seem like I haven't done anything to it I got it for like $8 at Walmart and it works so great I would recommend this product to anyone with dry hair or split ends or someone who just wants an extra shine and bounce and softness
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
This is an Amazing product!! I just bought it last week and my hair is already looking way better!! It was very very dry and getting tangled every day, this rescued my hair, it's very affordable!! I bought it at Walmart.
Sucreily R.
Sucreily R.
This product is awesome, it left my hair so soft, it is to repair hair, and it says "in 1 use" not to my hair, I needed a few times until I could see the difference but still a great product ❤ I loved it and it worth trying it if you have damaged hair like I do
Darcee G.
Darcee G.
I love how my hair feels after this! Even after using it only once, my hair feels a million times better than it did with the other hair mask I used. The price was not bad, cost about the same amount as the other masks that were available at my store.
Jade T.
Jade T.
I absolutely love this collection! My hair feels so soft after using this hair mask! I usually use it about once every week or 2. I also have the shampoo and conditioner. I love the smell of this product! I highly recommend!
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Bought this product for my mom as she has fine and thin hair. She used this product 2-3 times per week and it left her hair feeling soft, as well as smooth. The product was also affordable and fairly easy to use.
Hanna C.
Hanna C.
I've been using this for about 2 weeks, about 2 times a week, and my hair feels amazing! It's super soft, and shiny, and doesn't look near as dry and damaged as it used to. And it smells wonderful!
Neekailah M.
Neekailah M.
This product works for fine hair. It has a heavy fragrance which is not ideal however the product made my hair soft and manageable.
Ivon C.
Ivon C.
Somerton, AZ
I'm in love with this new product of Tresemme made my hair less dry since the first use. Helped look and feel healthier
cindy r.
cindy r.
Kissimmee, FL
Someone who has tried it could tell me how it is?
Rayanna J.
Rayanna J.
Does anyone know how well this works? I am searching my Walmart for good hair masks, and I am trying to find the best one. Thanks in advance!