BY TRESEMMÉ

It doesn’t take a professional to know, that hair takes on damage from more than just heat. That’s why we created our new TRESemmé Repair & Protect 7 system to visibly repairs 7 different types of damage – brushing, blow-drying, bleaching, coloring, curling, flat-ironing and braiding with each use.

Formulated with Biotin, it treats visible damage instantly and helps repair the hair fiber from within, strengthening against breakage, so you can keep styling.

Once or twice a week, give your over-worked tresses an intensive repairing boost with the TRESemmé Repair & Protect 7 Instant Recovery Mask. A powerful rescue treatment for damaged hair, it penetrates the hair fiber and helps reconstruct damaged strands from within so you’re ready to style.

Anais G.
I love Tresemme products and have been using them for years. They work great on my curly hair and now that I have a daughter of my own I have started using them on her. Tresemme works wonders and comes in many different products; including stuff just for curly hair
Becky B.
Lake Charles, LA
I use this once or twice a week with the shampoo. I feel like I have to use a lot of the product to coat my thick long hair. Seems like the moisture rinses out. Does not give my dry damaged hair the moisture it needs.
Nicole S.
I love this treatment. It's inexpensive and you don't need to use a lot. I actually use this before I shampoo and it works great. It helps keeps my hair healthy and very soft.
Laura R.
Winter Garden, FL
This hair mask has saved my hair. Before using this my bangs looked like straw and after one use they appeared softer and less damaged. After two uses it was like the damage was being reversed and after three you couldn’t tell that they had previously been straw. I was asked today by a coworker if I had my hair cut since my bangs looked so much nicer. Amazing product that I would highly recommend, actually insist, that everyone who uses heat to style tries.
Shea H.
Canton, GA
I am so impressed with this mask. I recently highlighted my hair and got a bit of color damage. It was really frizzy in some areas. One use of this and it smoothed out and laid my hair well. It has so much slip and made my hair super soft. I felt like my tangles just melted away. I also noticed less shedding. It has a wonderful light scent and best of all it costs $4.98 at Walmart. Go give it a try!
Cindy C.
This is an Amazing product!! I just bought it last week and my hair is already looking way better!! It was very very dry and getting tangled every day, this rescued my hair, it's very affordable!! I bought it at Walmart.
Sucreily R.
This product is awesome, it left my hair so soft, it is to repair hair, and it says "in 1 use" not to my hair, I needed a few times until I could see the difference but still a great product ❤ I loved it and it worth trying it if you have damaged hair like I do
Darcee G.
I love how my hair feels after this! Even after using it only once, my hair feels a million times better than it did with the other hair mask I used. The price was not bad, cost about the same amount as the other masks that were available at my store.
Jade T.
I absolutely love this collection! My hair feels so soft after using this hair mask! I usually use it about once every week or 2. I also have the shampoo and conditioner. I love the smell of this product! I highly recommend!
Cindy M.
Bought this product for my mom as she has fine and thin hair. She used this product 2-3 times per week and it left her hair feeling soft, as well as smooth. The product was also affordable and fairly easy to use.
cindy r.
Lenexa, KS
Someone who has tried it could tell me how it is?
Rayanna J.
Does anyone know how well this works? I am searching my Walmart for good hair masks, and I am trying to find the best one. Thanks in advance!
Alejandra R.