Jennifer N.
Hico, TX

Does this stuff work? I have super fine hair, has anyone with thin hair tried this and howd it work for you?

Ivana S.
Ivana S.
2 years, 1 month ago
This work great on my hair!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Bronx, NY
2 years, 1 month ago
Yesss! I have fine hair as well! And this product gives me so much volume is insanse!! Must try it!
crystal b.
crystal b.
Bossier City, LA
2 years, 2 months ago
I love it it works great on my hair
Elisabeth K.
Elisabeth K.
Gainesville, FL
2 years, 2 months ago
The first time I used this I wasn't a fan. I tried it again and I love it! I was following the instructions and using one pump of the pre-wash conditioner, now that I use more it works great. My hair never use to dry and look ready to go but sith this is does gives my hair a pretty wave!
Miranda N.
Miranda N.
Carmel, IN
2 years, 4 months ago
I wouldn't suggest it. doesn't do much for volume and dried out my hair.