TRESemmé Expert Selection Youth Boost Recharges Youthful Fullness Shine Lotion uploaded by ••••Wynter•••• H.TRESemmé Expert Selection Youth Boost Recharges Youthful Fullness Shine Lotion uploaded by ••••Wynter•••• H.TRESemmé Expert Selection Youth Boost Recharges Youthful Fullness Shine Lotion uploaded by ••••Wynter•••• H.

BY TRESEMMÉ

Promotes Instant Youthful Shine Weightless Texture 3 Helps Recharge Hair 6 Promotes Manageability Now treat the first signs of aging hair - lack of body, dryness and dullness - with TRESemme YOUTH BOOST. This expert selection, weightlessly infused with Omega-3 and antioxidants, recharges your hair with fullness, softness and shine. This advanced Shine Lotion will help improve hair s manageability, while adding youthful softness and shine.

Buy on Amazon
••••Wynter•••• H.
Columbus
This product is one of the daily products I use in my hair! I have curly hair that’s a bit heat damaged so this Youth Boost does wonders in making my hair look shiny and healthy! I love this product so much and it smells super good ! I recommend using this if you need a little shine for your hair! I especially love using it when I straighten my hair! I’ll add pics so you can see the shine for yourself ;)
DONNA V.
I have what I'd call "overly processed hair." It's dry from my hair color and from daily blow drying after a shampoo and rinse. Although I use a lot of moisturizing products, I can't seem to get rid of the dry ends and the frizz so I have been looking at and trying lots of different products meant to restore some shine and moisture. This thin, white lotion isn't the miracle I was hoping for, but it does help some.
Tiffany Y.
Jb Mdl, NJ
This advanced Styling Lotion will help improve hair's manageability, while adding youthful softness and shine.
This is one product I have to admit I have noticed a significant amount of difference, it almost works like a serum but doesn't weigh my hair down, which is a bonus specially with me having long and thin hair. I have to also say I noticed my hair healthier and a great amount of volume too, not the 'big hair' type of volume but more so fuller hair. I use this mid-lengths down.
Carmen B.
Dallas, TX
This is the single product that made me only buy Tressemme for my hair. This stuff is a NECESSITY. I'll use it on dry or wet hair, but either way, it won't leave your hair sticky or oily looking. My co workers noticed within a day how colorful and shiny my hair looked. I will always be using this item!
Michelle R.
I absolutely love this hair product. It makes my frizzy hair manageable without making it greasy. It's also perfect for throughout the day touch ups.
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Not crazy about this product. I feel like it made my hair super oily. It was not a good hair product for me
Anna R.
Turlock , CA
I love love this product it's really cheap to purchase it's a good product and it works really well
Ashley O.
Upper Sandsky, OH
This product if very affordable and it comparable to higher end products! Definitely a plus:)
Yuneidi Q.
BRAMPTON, ON
I REALLY LOVE THIS PRODUCT..ALL OF THEM IN GENERAL BUT THIS ONE MORE I LIKE YOU HAVE A SALON AT HOME...AND THE BEST ARE THE PRICES JAAAA PERFECT
Sabrina Julia V.
Ezeiza
Es un producto al cual yo no le tenia mucha fe, pero me sorprendio y de muy buena manera. deja el cabello espectacular y tiene un muy rico aroma
ELISA FERNANDA S.