TRESemmé Expert Selection Youth Boost Recharges Youthful Fullness Shampoo uploaded by Anitha B.TRESemmé Expert Selection Youth Boost Recharges Youthful Fullness Shampoo uploaded by Jessica D.

BY TRESEMMÉ

Promotes Youthful Fullness, Softness Shine in Just 1 Use Weightless Texture 5 Helps Recharge Hair 6 Helps Gently Cleanses Now treat the first signs of aging hair - lack of body, dryness and dullness - with TRESemme YOUTH BOOST. This expert selection, weightlessly infused with Omega-3 and antioxidants, recharges your hair with fullness, softness and shine. This shampoo gently cleanses, removing residue, to create visible fullness. Safe for color-treated hair.

• Haven't tried this but whats the difference from this tha...2 Answers
Buy on *
Crystal C.
MIDLOTHIAN, VA
i love this shampoo my hair looks soo amazing after using it ! found it at ollies discount store and gave it a shot and so glad i did . i have dry scalp and this doesnt irrate it and love the nice cream lather it provides.
Kelly C.
This is actually really nice, and the conditioner makes my hair so soft when I use it like a mask. It’s a good buy and relatively cheap too for Tresemme. It smells a little different from the average shampoo but while it’s not my favorite, it’s not strong enough to really matter. It’s in a squeeze bottle too which oddly enough is my favorite way to house shampoo. I think it’s a really nice product.
dawn C.
Love all tresemme conditioners! this didn't seem to weigh my hair down as much. have really baby fine hair. as always, tresemme left my hair shiny and silky! I rarely get split ends since using tresemme conditioners! I've tried other really expensive brands, and couldn't slide a brush through my hair.. tresemme makes it possible for brushes to glide right through! no yanking, ripping or tearing!
Isabel U.
I really like this product even though I don't generally use Tresemme. I have definitely been missing something. This feels like silk going on my hair and it makes my hair feel like silk while rinsing off. I probably ended up using too much of it but it just felt great. I have had treatments on my hair before that did not leave it this silky and soft,
This shampoo also smells good!
Amy P.
Columbia, KY
I use different brands of shampoo and I recently bought this one. It cleans and lathers well. I don't see a significant difference in my naturally curly hair after using it. For the price, the results are as expected in my opinion. I probably won't buy it again unless it's on sale to have as a backup.
Jessica D.
Lamont, CA
So the other day when I was at Walmart I ran across the tresemme a youth boots and it was only $4. So I thought I'd try it just because it was only $4 and honestly I'm so glad I bought . it smells so good and afterwards and makes my hair look really shiny , soft and healthy. I would definitely recommend this shampoo to anybody
mia m.
Stone Mtn, GA
Tresemme is good for my type of hair and its not to harsh it is very effective because it make my hair smell good and it is very affordable and worth buying it has a wonderful scent and lasts for a moderate time and yes i would buy this again well i always
Nikki G.
This is my current shampoo and I will continue to use it! My hair is full and soft and it add lots of volume. After having kids I lost a lot of the thickness in my hair and this shampoo has helped return some of the lost volume in my hair.
Marilyn R.
Wareham, MA
I live by tresemme shampoo and conditioner. It's the only product that leaves my hair soft and smooth & not greasy or dry. This product in particular is my ALL TIME favorite. It's comparable to the feeling you get from those amazing packets that come in your hair dye! 100% best hair product out there!
keala p.
552 palm city park annville pa
Highly recommend this product it's an awesome product & I love it!!! I have thick hair so it helps brushing easier and it makes my hair feel awesome and it smells good too! I use this product at least 4 times a week. it's an all around awesome product all Tresemme are awesome
Sarah R.
Rosamond, CA
Haven't tried this but whats the difference from this than the volume?