TRESemmé Expert Selection Youth Boost Recharges Youthful Fullness Conditioner uploaded by Wilka B.TRESemmé Expert Selection Youth Boost Recharges Youthful Fullness Conditioner uploaded by Wilka B.TRESemmé Expert Selection Youth Boost Recharges Youthful Fullness Conditioner uploaded by Christina P.

BY TRESEMMÉ

Promotes Youthful Fullness, Softness Shine in Just 1 Use Weightless Texture 2 Helps Recharge Hair 3 Promotes Soft Hair Now treat the first signs of aging hair - lack of body, dryness and dullness - with TRESemme Youth Boost. This expert selection, weightlessly infused with Omega-3 and antioxidants, recharges your hair with fullness, softness and shine. This conditioner provides youthful softness and shine without weighing hair down. Safe for color-treated hair.

Buy on Kmart
Miriam G.
Elmhurst, IL
Tresemme Renewal Hair and Scalp Leave-In Conditioning Spray has done wonders for my hair! But not just, my daughters has curly and sometimes frizzy hair and this has done well in keeping his hair healthy and moisturized. Per the instructions this product is applied to towel dried yet still obviously damp hair. A few spritz here and there is quite enough to easily comb through with no de-tangler needed. After use, my hair as well as my daughters was left looking and feeling soft and quite healthy.
Kelly C.
This is actually really nice, and the conditioner makes my hair so soft when I use it like a mask. It’s a good buy and relatively cheap too for Tresemme. It smells a little different from the average shampoo but while it’s not my favorite, it’s not strong enough to really matter. It’s in a squeeze bottle too which oddly enough is my favorite way to house shampoo/conditioner. I think it’s a really nice product.
Vivian T.
Salinas , CA
Lately my hair has been feeling really brittle and looking dull. I've used high end hair care products but it just didn't give it the umph I was looking for . I stumbled upon this when I went to the store to get my daughter her detangler and I decided to get it at try it . I love the results it left my hair soft and it had a lot of body when I styled it it didn't go flat .I highly recommend and I love the price.
Ashley S.
My hair was unmanageable due to hormones, years of coloring and styling, chlorine from pools, etc. I needed something to get my youthful bouncy hair back. So last summer I decided to try TRESemme' Youth Boost Conditioner, it was amazing. My hair was soft and full again. I love the smell...its perfect for summer. This is a must for anyone who wants their youthful hair back.
Terri L.
Taylorsville
I already have thick hair but I had a breakage problem. It was so bad that my hubby started worrying about our bathroom drainage system! I literally use this twice a week and rarely see a stray hair laying around! If you are worried at all about the strength of your hair, this is definitely the way to go!
Tammy B.
RAINELLE, WV
This stuff is ablsolutely wonderful for soft, tangle free hair. Smells great too. I use it about 3-4 times a week depending on my schedule if I workout or not. It is affordable, and leaves your hair absolutely beautiful. Just takes a dab to get a great clean, no frizz, tanglefree hair!!
Mikiko W.
Boston, MA
This conditioner is fairly good quality. The only thing I don't like is the fact that your hair won't stay clean for very long, On the other side, for the time they stay clean, they look very neat. I don't think it actually manages to repair split ends though.
Alexandria F.
Best conditioner for an affordable price that keeps hair shiny and soft.I love this product and paired with the shampoo it works even better. I have recently started using conditioner first, then shampoo and my hair holds curl, when before it never would.
Apple A.
Omaha, NE
This is one of the very few hair products that does not make my hair feel disgusting and greasy after use. I pair this with the Tresemme Youth Boost Shampoo and it makes my hair feel amazing! I was lucky enough to stock up during a sale, so I won't run out for awhile! I highly recommend this product!
Ellen V.
This has a super great smell to it. I bought it on my honeymoon because I left my shampoos at home on accident and had to make a drugstore run. I fell in love with it. Though it can be a bit on the pricier side.