TRESemmé Expert Selection Youth Boost Mousse uploaded by Jennifer J.TRESemmé Expert Selection Youth Boost Mousse uploaded by Giuliana b.TRESemmé Expert Selection Youth Boost Mousse uploaded by monica v.

BY TRESEMMÉ #93 in Hair Mousse

Promotes Instant Bounce Weightless Texture 2 Helps Recharge Hair 3 Promotes Fullness Now treat the first signs of aging hair - lack of body, dryness and dullness - with TRESemme YOUTH BOOST. This expert selection, weightlessly infused with Omega-3 and antioxidants, recharges your hair with fullness, softness and shine. This lightweight Flexi-Bounce Mousse adds fullness to hair with a soft and shiny finish.

Tracie L.
Minneapolis, MN
This mousse is amazing and it smells _so_ good. I have very fine hair, and I use this whenever I've washed my hair. I towel dry, add the mousse and then blow dry. It gives me great volume while being completely weightless. I've also used this when letting my hair air dry, and I still get nice volume. I like that there's not any build up, so I can go a few days without washing. Bonus that it still seems to give volume on no 'poo days.
Ana C.
Great mousse for wavy hair! It really helps define my natural texture and brings volume to my roots. It lasts for most of the day in humid weather. I think this product really met my expectations. Something to watch out for is that it can be easy to overdo the application and get greasy roots.
Graciela C.
Germantown, MD
I love this mosses, one of the best mosses I have ever tried. And trust I have thick curly hair so have tried a lot of different products! This lasted me a long time which I odd cause I have Long hair. I love the fact that this mosses doesn't not make my hair hard like our mosses do . Totally repurchase thing this product great price lot of product great results I recommend buying this product.
Rosa G.
I tend to use this product when I finish taking a shower and it smells good, it has a very refreshing smell to it. I have fine, wavy hair and I use to create a wavier look to it. I bought one from Nexxus and this one has a good hold. I would definitely buy this product again.
Melissa C.
Chesapeake, VA
This mousse gives hair shape and helps me build volume in my thin, straight hair without giving me a hard hold or leaving behind a sticky residue like many other mousse products I've used in the past. The youth boost line also helps restore shine and texture!
Andy L.
My hair is thick but it doesn't have much volume. I thought to give this a try, and I didn't see much of a difference. It gave it some lift, but it didn't last. The product wasn't awful, it did tame away some frizz, but it did not help my volume issue.
Sarah L.
Bumpass, VA
I pirchased this inexpensive mousse to give my hair light sleek volume it works great todo so. Lasts all day , great value you get a lot for a few dollars. Definitely beats most salon brands like john frieda, ive purchased a few times will buy again
Ashley L.
York Haven, PA
Honestly, for what I paid for the product, it doesn't do nearly as good of a job as I thought it would. It doesn't do much volumizing, even if I blow it out. If you don't have perfectly clean hair before application, it will make your hair chunky. I wouldn't recommend. Take the money and spend it on something else.
Vanessa P.
Este Producto de TRESemmé Expert Selection Youth Boost Mousse me ha encantando, yo tengo el cabello rizado y este producto me ha aplacado el frizz de mi cabello que se produce ahorita en el verano. Me ha encantado y lo volveria comprar
Allyson H.
Grand Prairie, TX
I have thin hair, so I need something to help give my hair life! It does give me volume, but sometimes leaves my hair feeling dirty. Over all it does what it's supposed to, I just don't like the way it makes my hair feel.