BY TRESEMMÉ

Promotes All Day Control Lift Lightweight Texture 2 Salon-Inspired Formula 3 Helps Lock Out Frizz Give your hair a lightweight, voluminous hold that lasts all daylong. This salon-inspired formula gives your hair control and lift while creating a protective barrier finish to lock out frizz and humidity. No matter what the day brings, you know your YOUTH BOOST-ed look will last.

Angeli J.
I really struggle finding hairspray that I like. This hairspray is okay. I don’t like that my hair gets really hard which I guess that’s what it’s suppose to do but doesn’t last very long and gets loose right after.
Erica G.
Chicago , IL
I love this hairspray. This holds my hair extra firm and hard. My hair is suddenly bulletproof. Only downfall is that I would not recommend for everyday because it will leave your hair hard and it will leave white residue if you brush your hair out for the next day.
Assunta D.
Palatine, IL
My go to hair spray. I use this whenever I style my hair. I recommended spraying lightly all over your hair before styling and again after to make sure it stays out all night
Alejandra J.
Usually I'm very disappointed of the hairspray but I was surprised about this one , your hairstyle will stay all day and your hair won't feel hard or dirty plus didn't leave white stuff in my hair , is way much better than some expensive ones I bought at the salon, definitely is one you have to keep in stock at home!!!!
Emily R.
This hairspray is simple and gets the job done. It keeps my hair held all day, as it is supposed to. It's not too heavy and it's a good value for the price. It's similar to other inexpensive hair sprays and I haven't noticed anything that sets it apart, but I am satisfied with the product overall and would purchase again.
Shianne R.
Neosho, MO
This is the hairspray I use everyday! I love it so much! It gives great hold for my curly hair that has a tendency to frizz if not enough product is used! It's very cheap but does not seem that way when I use it! I love that it comes in a value size can as well! And it doesn't smell too bad either.
Jessica E.
Bell Buckle, TN
I love Tresemme Youth Boost Hairspray. It gives me just the hold I need for my thick hair. It gives an all day hold and my curls never go flat, even though it's so heavy. I've used many other brands, but always come back to Tresemme. I will definitely be purchasing this product again.
Lauryn S.
Green Bay
As an all star cheerleader, you need to make sure the hairspray you're using is going to hold your hair while you're being tossed in the air and whipping your head around. This spray does just that. I couldn't believe I could buy a hairspray in the store and have so much success!
Allie S.
Lexington, KY
Although granted it is difficult to get my hair to cooperate 90% of the time, I have not had a lot of success getting curls to hold or hair to stay with this hairspray. Definitely not the worst hairspray I ever used, but I will be looking at trying other brands in the future.
Dalia H.
Amarillo, TX
I like how it hold good last all day long with out having to touch up my hair compared to other products I don't have to be buying and spending money I don't have so being a mom this works best for me my hair is brown and very thin so this has help me get the volume I want
Amber W.
Does this weigh your hair down or make it greasy looking?
Vanessa c.
miami, FL
Que tan bueno es este producto?