BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemme 7 Day Keratin Smooth Heat Activated Treatment, infused with keratin, helps reduce frizz and acts as a barrier from heat styling tools. TRESemme 7 Day Heat Activated Treatment, infused with keratin, works with the heat of your flat iron to transform unruly hair into smooth and easy-to-style hair with less frizz and more manageability.

Maria M.
beaumont, CA
It has a descent smell for being keratin because those products usually have a strong scent,it really left my hair in better shape but not a drastic change like I’ve seen in other products.for the price this does do the trick but not my favorite.
Jessica A.
Chattanooga, TN
Was really excited about this when I first tried this. I don't really think it did what it should do. Kinda a waste of money. I even used the shampoo as well. I have use less cheaper brands that have done better then this!
Kate S.
Barboursville, WV
I love this product. I recently had my hair bleached so it has been pretty dry and brittle. I was looking for a product that wasn't super expensive but would get the job done and I found it. I purchased at a local Walmart and it was less than $10. Will buy again!
Elizabeth M.
Forest Grove, OR
I straighten my hair daily & I had completely bleached it not too long ago. This feels so smooth on my hair & is really helping it heal. I think it’s worth it’s price & would highly recommend to anyone who damages their hair often
Genesis M.
I love this treatment after I wash my hair. It has keratin so it penetrates deep into the shaft of the hair to deliver the protein for stronger longer looking hair. I love it I would definitely recommend it to others.
Courtney H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I really like the Keratin Smooth Tresemme products, especially the shampoo and conditioner, all the products in this line make my hair incredibly soft and are well worth it and affordable
Lasharay O.
I'm not really sure how I feel about this product. I bought it for the couple times I decided to straighten my hair. I found my hair did not feel as light and silky with this in my hair.
Brittany D.
Midland, MI
Absolutely love how it nurishes and detangles my hair while not weighting it down. The smell is actually very pleasant and not over powering.
Dawn M.
Middleburg, FL
I love Tresemme products. They're a great product for the price. Everything from shampoo and conditioner to styling products.
Hana b.
If you are looking for a good leave in hair product then you should give this one a try, it leaves my hair silky smooth, looking shiny and heathy without weighting it down. Highly recommend it.

back