BY TRESEMMÉ

With tea tree extract and sunflower seed oil, TRESemmé Renewal Hair & Scalp Shampoo provides the foundation for salon-gorgeous style. The salon quality formula offers a rich and generous lather while moisturizing the hair and scalp, enabling women to attain salon-gorgeous hair at home.

Contains Ginseng, Tea Tree Oil, and Sunflower Seed Oil
TRESemmé Renewal Hair & Scalp Shampoo is made with ingredients such as ginseng, tea tree oil and sunflower seed oil. The formula is designed to treat surface signs of hair damage while nourishing the scalp at the surface cellular level*. Enjoy soft, manageable hair that lasts and a moisturized scalp.

Part of the TRESemmé Renewal Hair & Scalp Collection
The TRESemmé Renewal Hair & Scalp collection also includes TRESemmé Renewal Hair & Scalp Leave-In Conditioning Spray, and TRESemmé Renewal Hair & Scalp Nourishing Conditioning Mask.

Connie H.
    Calcium
    I love this product. have been using this product for a very long time in all different 0Kinds. I feel that the product is a cheap way to get a great look.  this product comes up with new ways to get to new areas of the scalp or the hair. I will continue using this product and keep telling everyone about it.
    Nicole T.
    Newington, CT
    I love this shampoo and conditioner I have tried high-end and low-end and this expert series they have come up with is my absolute favorite my hair is bouncy and shiny and well-managed and not frizzy and I get a better affect with this shampoo then I do shampoo and conditioner from the salon
    Brittany H.
    S Pittsburg, TN
    Salon quality hair care products. TreSemme is my go to brand for any of my hair care needs. It is affordable, and works so well. It makes my hair so soft and smells so amazing all day long. I will never use anything else.
    Christina P.
    Newport News, VA
    This smells soooo good!!! I don't really notice much difference in my hair, but that's not saying anything because I can rarely tell differences in my hair when using shampoos. My hair smells good all day long!!
    Christina T.
    Cumberland, KY
    TRESemme is a great brand for hair care products, They have a wide range
    for all hair types. I trust TRESemme to give me the hair that I want. I
    have used TRESemme for years and I trust that they will always take
    your hair to the next level. You can purchase their product anywhere and
    they aren't that expensive. I highly recommend!
    Je E.
    159 Medford avenue Hayward
    I'm using it now and want to try the other color I hope my hair become shiny and no dandruff because I try a lot of shampoo here but may scalp is always itchy. I'm using different shampoo every time I wash my hair I try dive L'Oréal head and shoulder suave but until now I can't find the right shampoo for me
    Alex P.
    Elizabeth, PA
    I switch to this stuff every now and then when I need to give my hair a break from my usual shampoo / conditioner. It works well but takes me a lot longer to wash out. It's hit or miss on whether it will make me hair greasy or not. Overall it's not bad.
    Staci M.
    Salinas, CA
    I got this in the mail as a tester. #reverseyourroutine Here is my honest opinion after trying.

Step 1: The pre-wash conditioner was okay, not a very strong smell. I like my conditioners to have a nice noticeable fragrance. It also didn't leave my hair silky-smooth like my normal everyday conditioner.

Step 2: The shampoo had a great smell, loved it! It was a bit watery though, spilled right off my hand. It also didn't leave my hair with the nice silky-smooth feeling either.

Brushing my hair after drying was not that easy, my hair felt a bit rough. Took a little more work than my original routine would have. It did leave my hair shiny. I'm not sure I would ever buy this expert selection myself.
    Ashley A.
    Acushnet, MA
    This is one of my favorite shampoos to use. It lathers amazing and really gets the job done. I have an oily scalp and this really helps me get through the day. It has a nice scent that lasts the whole day !
    destiny a.
    This shampoo smells great and it keeps your hair nice and smooth. It is best for oily hair. The scent is very long lasting. It smooths your hair and protects it. I would definitely buy it again.
    Valerie H.
    Does this keep color treated hair vibrant?
    My ha ir is ver y curly.Ofgicer with my hair type.
    Angela M.
    Does this shampoo restore your broken, damaged hair ?
    Karilyn C.
    Barranquilla
    My hair is so dry, Can I use it?
    Selene L.
    El Congo Santa Ana
    No deja enredado el cabello.?