BY TRESEMMÉ #85 in Hairspray

Promotes 48 Hour Style Perfection Salon-Inspired Formula 2 Promotes Touchable Hold 3 Helps Keep Hair Vibrant Hold your fortified style with PLATINUM STRENGTH Fortified Hold Hairspray. This salon-inspired formula gives your hair a touchable hold that lasts by helping to create a barrier between your hair and humidity and static. Help keep your hair vibrant and healthy looking with no heavy residue. Take control of your hair and shine like platinum.

• I have the platinum strength shampoo and conditioner, how...2 Answers
Meghann E.
Mesa, AZ
This spray holds my hot all day long ! I love it and it smells wonderful. Favorite brand so far .
Natalie B.
Towson, MD
This hairspray will always be a favorite for me. Great scent and does a great job at holding hair in place for long periods of time
Kayla G.
Rexburg, ID
I bought this from Walmart and my husband uses this product more than me. We both have frizzy hair and this helps a lot. It is long lasting and helps take any frizz or fly aways. I will totally buy again.
Caitlyn G.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my favorite hairspray. The hold is fantastic, but it never leaves my hair crunch or stiff. I recommend this to absolutely everyone! I even made my former roommate buy this.
Chancy C.
My favorite hairspray. It is so affordable. It works great on my fine hair. Holds my hair in place all day.
Tayiah R.
This hairspray does the trick. it holds your hair all day long. It also smells really great. It also doesn't leave your hair crunchy like most hair sprays. I would recommend this to everyone.
Rheanna W.
This hairspray really works to hold your hair in place all day. Leaves a natural look and isn't too crunchy or fake looking/feeling. It smells good and shows long lasting performance. I high;y recommend this hairspray. Also, this brand sends out coupons for their products so you can get crazy deals.
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
Keeps my curls in tact without making my hair turn white after brushing and movement. I trust this brand over many drugstore products
Megan V.
Hamburg, NY
My go to hairspray because it holds for hours on end. Even in the worst outdoor conditions but still doesn't make my head feel like I put a personal helmet on. It makes my hair still soft and bouncy. So unnoticeable that I put in hairspray. But the results are still great.
Amber R.
This product has a great smell and keeps my hair in place where I want it. It also does not leave flakes of white in my hair like other brands can do.
Liz W.
I have the platinum strength shampoo and conditioner, how would you compare this to other hair sprays?