BY TRESEMMÉ #87 in Hairspray

Promotes 48 Hour Style Perfection Salon-Inspired Formula 2 Promotes Touchable Hold 3 Helps Keep Hair Vibrant Hold your fortified style with PLATINUM STRENGTH Fortified Hold Hairspray. This salon-inspired formula gives your hair a touchable hold that lasts by helping to create a barrier between your hair and humidity and static. Help keep your hair vibrant and healthy looking with no heavy residue. Take control of your hair and shine like platinum.

• I have the platinum strength shampoo and conditioner, how...2 Answers
Sharayah G.
SALEM, OR
My go to. My classic. I always have a can to use. It is my favorite. Works the best for the price and the smell is so good!
Guadalupe L.
Houston
My go-to hairspray when needed! The only one I trust cause I KNOW it’ll do the job. Great quality for a not-so-bad price.
sara s.
Lindenhurst, NY
I take this everywhere I go when I travel. It holds everything in place while keeping my hair soft. It smells great too!
Dalaina D.
Fraser, MI
Love this hairspray! Even better is the price for the quantity of product. It doesn't have a harsh scent like most do.
Erin G.
Brick, NJ
Great and strong hold for my updo hairstyles. Doesn't leave my hair sticky or frizzy. Highly recommend this to others.
Jennifer S.
Chico, CA
I love thi product ! I have really straight hair so the fact that it holds my curls more than other brands is so well !
Sandra P.
Great for styling hair. Really holds everything in place. Smells good too. Hehehe. Good sized bottle for a decent price
Marisa B.
Gardena, CA
Love love lloovveeeee this hairspray. Great hold without my hair feeling weighed down like other hair sprays I have used
Maria T.
Mission, TX
This hairspray works great. I usually use it when I'm slicking my hair back...no gel or mousse, just this hairspray.
Shelly Z.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I use this hair spray daily. Our keeps my hair on place without making my hair look like I have hairspray in my hair.
Liz W.
I have the platinum strength shampoo and conditioner, how would you compare this to other hair sprays?