BY TRESEMMÉ #98 in Hairspray

Promotes 48 Hour Style Perfection Salon-Inspired Formula 2 Promotes Touchable Hold 3 Helps Keep Hair Vibrant Hold your fortified style with PLATINUM STRENGTH Fortified Hold Hairspray. This salon-inspired formula gives your hair a touchable hold that lasts by helping to create a barrier between your hair and humidity and static. Help keep your hair vibrant and healthy looking with no heavy residue. Take control of your hair and shine like platinum.

• I have the platinum strength shampoo and conditioner, how...2 Answers
Martyna K.
Holds hair pretty well. I do recommend this product, however, be careful to not too much because then your hair might be crispy.
Yasmeen F.
Acworth, GA
Works great! I used this for two pageants I competed in and it left my hair looking great, silky and polished. Will buy again!
Guadalupe G.
Carson, CA
This hairspray is great for styling and I'm generally pick about how product smell and this spray is not a bad smelling product
Marguerite K.
Good hold, affordable, gets the job done. Can’t ask for much more! It’s gotten me through a lot of dance recitals and musicals
sandy m.
Santa Cruz, CA
I love how it hold my small hairs when i put my hair in a ponytail it keeps my small hair flat without having to get all crazy
Marisol H.
This hair spray is really wonderful when you have to go to a party and want to get your hair curly u would want to try this .
Amanda S.
Williamsburg, VA
I use this product all of the time! Only hairspray that will hold my hair in place all day. I don't use any other hair spray!
Ellissa H.
Medina, NY
This hairspray is true to its word! all day hold without any fall out or baby hairs flying away. my go to hair spray for sure
Sharayah G.
Salem, OR
My go to. My classic. I always have a can to use. It is my favorite. Works the best for the price and the smell is so good!
Lynne H.
Carpentersvle, IL
Great hold all day and even in Chicago wind! I love Tresemme great product and a great price and is always giving coupons!
Liz W.
I have the platinum strength shampoo and conditioner, how would you compare this to other hair sprays?