BY TRESEMMÉ #85 in Hairspray

Promotes 48 Hour Style Perfection Salon-Inspired Formula 2 Promotes Touchable Hold 3 Helps Keep Hair Vibrant Hold your fortified style with PLATINUM STRENGTH Fortified Hold Hairspray. This salon-inspired formula gives your hair a touchable hold that lasts by helping to create a barrier between your hair and humidity and static. Help keep your hair vibrant and healthy looking with no heavy residue. Take control of your hair and shine like platinum.

• I have the platinum strength shampoo and conditioner, how...2 Answers
Keyri P.
Silver Spring, MD
This hairspray i have used for a long time, my mother always buys it and whenever we run out she always goes and buys it, Overall great product :)
Rachel H.
Pittsburgh, PA
This hairspray keeps my curls in place all day. It does not make you hair hard or unmanageable. I still able to tease my hair after I spray it.
Tanya S.
Houston, Tx
Nothing special It's just a regular hairspray. It did what it said it would. It kept my hair in place . I have nothing to complain about.
Kim R.
I don't know if this is the exact one but the one I use doesn't last very long and doesn't hold my hairstyle the way I'd prefer it would.
Nikki K.
Fairmont, WV
I use this when I scrunch my hair, I use it to tame fly always, and I use it to hold my curls in for the day. It never lets me down!
Taunisha L.
St Petersburg, FL
I love love love this product it smells good i love that it holds down my hair especially when i curl it and i want in a certain way
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
Keeps my curls in tact without making my hair turn white after brushing and movement. I trust this brand over many drugstore products
Mary H.
MOUNT OLIVE, AL
I love Tresemme everything. This is usually the only type of hairspray that I will buy. It doesn't make my hair feel stiff or sticky.
Natalie B.
Towson, MD
This hairspray will always be a favorite for me. Great scent and does a great job at holding hair in place for long periods of time
Jill S.
Rockwell, NC
Favorite spray and it doesn't stink! Holds without being overly stiff. I'd recommend this product for someone looking for hairspray
Liz W.
I have the platinum strength shampoo and conditioner, how would you compare this to other hair sprays?