BY TRESEMMÉ #83 in Hairspray

Promotes 48 Hour Style Perfection Salon-Inspired Formula 2 Promotes Touchable Hold 3 Helps Keep Hair Vibrant Hold your fortified style with PLATINUM STRENGTH Fortified Hold Hairspray. This salon-inspired formula gives your hair a touchable hold that lasts by helping to create a barrier between your hair and humidity and static. Help keep your hair vibrant and healthy looking with no heavy residue. Take control of your hair and shine like platinum.

• I have the platinum strength shampoo and conditioner, how...2 Answers
Jackie P.
Grundy, VA
Hardly ever use hairspray, but when I do, this is what I grab. Firm hold without being wet or overly dry and crunchy. Works well after brushing on second days.
Angela T.
Allendale, MI
This product is well worth the money. I have soupy straight, fine hair. I curl my hair and spray a few spritz's and it holds all day. Not sticky, but dependable.
Sasha L.
I love these hair sprays because they have one for each type you may like and they are never wet when you spray on you hair. The green one is the best one to me because it helps my hair a lot to hold
Rahiel M.
Garland, TX
I love this hairspray because it holds and doesn't make the hair hard. I would also prefer to use it with the tresemme shampoo because somehow it works better.
Lauren D.
Canton, MI
I have used this hairspray for years and it has worked amazingly!! I would highly recommend to anyone, I’d say it’s affordable and can be bought anywhere
Kimberly T.
Los Angeles, CA
I've always loved this hairspray this is the best hairspray ever! I can always count on this hairspray to keep my hairdo looking super good all day long!
Jeanie C.
My go to hairspray!!! Never buy anything different cause it isn’t heavy or sticky!!! It has a great hold when I scrunch my hair and it looks amazing!!!
Diana P.
Schiller Park
I love this hairspray! It doesn’t leave a white residue like others tend to yet it hold your hairstyle ALL DAY!!! A little definitely goes a long way!
Myra-Beth L.
Stanley, NC
I really love how it held my hair through out the entire day! Usually any other hair spray I used it wouldn't hold my curls but this worked amazingly!
Amber R.
This product has a great smell and keeps my hair in place where I want it. It also does not leave flakes of white in my hair like other brands can do.
Liz W.
I have the platinum strength shampoo and conditioner, how would you compare this to other hair sprays?