BY TRESEMMÉ #87 in Hairspray

Promotes 48 Hour Style Perfection Salon-Inspired Formula 2 Promotes Touchable Hold 3 Helps Keep Hair Vibrant Hold your fortified style with PLATINUM STRENGTH Fortified Hold Hairspray. This salon-inspired formula gives your hair a touchable hold that lasts by helping to create a barrier between your hair and humidity and static. Help keep your hair vibrant and healthy looking with no heavy residue. Take control of your hair and shine like platinum.

• I have the platinum strength shampoo and conditioner, how...2 Answers
Genevieve H.
Baltimore, MD
What is amazing for keeping your hair type for long hours and doesn't lose his wife for keeping the curls tight I can go out and party and not have to worry about my hair falling out with the curls. I highly recommend this product to any girls that have hard time trying to keep their hair in tact
ohida b.
Warren, MI
I love to curl my hair but when I need to have that extra hold this product definitely serves that role. The only draw back is my hair is really stiff and the smell is really nasty. I have not found any other hairspray that is better than TRESemme. I hope that I find better ones out there.
Kayla G.
Rexburg, ID
I bought this from Walmart and my husband uses this product more than me. We both have frizzy hair and this helps a lot. It is long lasting and helps take any frizz or fly aways. I will totally buy again.
Alex S.
King City, CA
This is my go-to hairspray! I try so many other ones but I always end up coming back to this one. It is long lasting and truly holds any flyaway hairs and the smell is good too! I also like the price for the amount you get, I definitely would recommend it to everyone!
Emma S.
Victor, NY
This gives a really great hold!! The only negative is that it lives a hard film over some pieces of hair. I like it better than some alternatives, since it sprays a lot easier. I had blonde, wavy hair. I just wish that it didn't leave parts of your hair hard!!
Mariajose P.
Dallas, TX
I use this every time I go to a performance. I used to use Aussie hairspray but switched over when I noticed TRESemme didn't leave dandruff. It work well for flexibility and strong hold. However, I recommend re-applying if you are going to be out for a while.
Karen S.
Rio Rancho, NM
This is the only hair spray I buy. I love how it holds my hair without the stiff, sticky feeling. It meets my expectations every time. My hair last all day hold. The price is perfect.
Allison A.
Monrovia, IN
I like to use this one when I style my hair. I spray my whole head and let it dry before I begin curling. the curls last longer and that way I can style my hair the night before.
Dalaney B.
Hemet, CA
Just your ordinary hair spray. Smells nice and holds my hair ok but I have hard to manage hair that has a mind of its own. The price is average in comparison to other products.
Kelly R.
Cape Coral, FL
After I use the TRESemmé mousse, I use this hairspray to allow my hair stay in place. This hairspray works great. It lets me hair stay the way I want it despite the weather outside. I would definitely recommend this practice to everyone.
Liz W.
I have the platinum strength shampoo and conditioner, how would you compare this to other hair sprays?