BY TRESEMMÉ

Promotes 48 Hour Style Perfection Salon-Inspired Formula 2 Promotes Touchable Hold 3 Helps Keep Hair Vibrant Hold your fortified style with PLATINUM STRENGTH Fortified Hold Hairspray. This salon-inspired formula gives your hair a touchable hold that lasts by helping to create a barrier between your hair and humidity and static. Help keep your hair vibrant and healthy looking with no heavy residue. Take control of your hair and shine like platinum.

• I have the platinum strength shampoo and conditioner, how...2 Answers
Michelle B.
Great hairspray! Dry formula, so it doesn't feel wet and tacky on your hair. Application spray is smooth and even. The nozzle doesn't get gunked up and malfunction like others I have used. Nice fragrance. I use this for back-combing base, overall soft, flexible hold and even stopping runs in my thigh-highs. Does well in humidity and brushes out nicely if reforming my style. Will be purchasing again.
Cristany B.
Burton
Works great on my hair. I curl my hair and my curls stay put and fall out with this hairspray. Doesn't leave my hair super hard and sticky! Many leave my hair sticky and looking dirty. Great value for the results! Would definitely buy again!
Dani G.
Orangevale, CA
Will definitely hold your hair in one place! Not recommended for down-dos because it is just too stiff. Updos are great with this product though! I was hoping it would hold curls in my regularly straight hair but it was way too stiff.
Michael F.
Wilmington, DE
Holy grail hairspray! I have tried everything, including several $30+ hair sprays searching for the strongest hold, and I have to say this is by far the best hairspray I have used for my super thick, hard-to-manage hair! Sprays effortlessly, leaves NO residue, you can re-spray and re-spray and not have horrible crunchy or gross hair. The hold is superb and the price is even better.
Sara G.
Albuquerque, NM
This hairspray holds the hair, whether up right or down loose, all hours of the day and night; without leaving that crunchy flakey texture other brands do. You've got that smooth sheen finish with the hold and ready to go.
Brittany R.
I only really use hairspray to help control my hair when the weather is nasty. My hair tends to get frizzy when it's rainy. TRESemme has been the best hairspray for me, but it doesn't completely override the humidity, sadly.
Megumi C.
San Diego, CA
Although this really does hold your hair, it does have that crusty feel as hairspray does. It also smells really strong so it cover all other scents you may have like perfume. I wish the scent was not as prominent. I wouldn't' recommend this, but my friend gave me a can of this and that's why I used it.
Jessica L.
Weatherby, MO
I am usually a pantene pro v hairspray girl, but I had to buy this hairspray in a pinch. I LOVE this! I love the smell, which is a very big factor for me. The hold is great and the texure is nice. This is definitely a product I will be purchasing in the future!
Moorty P.
Morristown, NJ
I use this product when I need to curl my hair. It gives good definition to my curls and holds them for a long time given my absolute straight hair. The only issie I have with this product is that for any updo hairstyles it does feel a tad bit heavy. Otherwise it has great hold power and wonderful.
Samantha K.
Hernando, MS
Overall a pretty decent hairspray! Not the best, but you get what you pay for. It's inexpensive and gets the job done! It doesn't leave my hair feeling too stiff and doesn't smell bad either, which is always a plus!
Liz W.
I have the platinum strength shampoo and conditioner, how would you compare this to other hair sprays?